Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Clinton, because I liked Clinton

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Clinton, because I disliked Trump

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Only 6 votes (this place doesn't seem to like polls), but as I expected 4 people voted for their candidate simply because they didn't like the other candidate. Only 2 people voted because they liked their candidate.

Please keep this in mind when making assumptions about someone just because of who they voted for

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Bernie in the primary ... Hillary in the national election - not a huge fan, but definitely better than the fat orange turd Dear Leader

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
as I expected 4 people voted for their candidate simply because they didn't like the other candidate.
not SIMPLY

because those were the choices given

maybe that kind of interpretation is the reason people don't answer polls

if there's a poll that says do you like bananas or raspberries and I choose raspberries, I distrust that poll when the interpretation is given that 85% of the voters hate bananas

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I voted for Hillary, because she was better than Trump.
That's how you vote, you might like one and not the other, you might like' em both, you might not care for either of them.

It's like the Beatles and Elvis, you might like them both, but you like one of them more.
But in this case I liked Hillary, I liked Bernie better, but he wasn't on the ballot, and I didn't like Trump.
i fucking hate hillarry she should be in jail for what she did to the burn comrade burn