Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
If you're this ignorant, we have no more to discuss. Wow:

Impeachable Offenses - Need to Impeach

All political opinions.....none of it has been proven to be even remotely actionable...start with #1 firing Comey is not remotely obstruction of justice....here's what OJ looks like....deleting 33,000 subpoenaed e-mails...destroying blackberrys....

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
amen line them both up against the wall
The thread is "who did you vote for and why??" Not "what went on after you voted".... At the time of the election Hillary had a track record of public service..... And she is still the basis of an ongoing scandal....She proved there is a two-tiered justice system at work here.... What ever Trump supposedly did after the election has no bearing on who was the more corrupt of the two at the time of the election.....Hillary belongs in an orange jump suit, that is why I did not vote for her

Dec 2018
New England
You forgot other options like not voting or voting for Third party. I voted Third Party because, after years of voting for the "lesser of two evils", I couldn't hold my nose long enough to vote for either of those two deplorables. Hillary was the more dangerous one since she is both smart and corrupt while Trump is just stupid and corrupt.
I went a similar route. I simply decided I would not spend the rest of my life as either a Hillary voter or a Trump voter, and I've felt remarkably clean ever since.

Dec 2018
New England

That is not a roster of impeachable offences by any standard as each of the ten is based either on supposition or describes and act that simply isn't either a "high crime or misdemeanor." The list reads like a breathy progressive rant and you help your cause little by overreach.

Let's see what Mueller finally comes up with an go from there.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Agree with almost everything you said about Trump, but I have to ask. What's strange about being a graduate of one of the most prestigious business schools in America?
I just always think of Harvard and Stanford as the best of the best for business schools, but of course Trump didn't get an MBA and Wharton was rated #1 in 2017. So maybe it's not so strange.