Who is Amy Berman Jackson?

Dec 2015
Arizona
i do not want to disagree with the piling on of trump, since i hate him as much as I can hate any human that has not committed a violent crime, but 8 years for the non-violent crime old man stone committed seems a little harsh to me. i am just not crazy about punishment that doesn't fit the crime, regardless of politics.

did he steal any money? did he somehow cause somebody else to go to jail wrongfully? he lied, he obstructed justice, and he made a veiled threat of violence, so he does deserve a harsh punishment, but to me that would be more like 4 years in jail, which might be a life sentence.
First of all, we know that even if Trump does NOT pardon Stone he'll never serve the entire sentence. Secondly, if you've read anything about Manafort's jail term you know that Stone will get a private room, his own bathroom, and all the comforts of home.
The grand jury indicted Stone on seven counts of lying to Congress, witness tampering, and obstructing a congressional investigation. As if that wasn't enough, Stone threatened the judge. Oh sure--it wasn't an overt threat, but we all knew what it was. AND let's remember the context here.
Stone was the sixth former Trump aide to be convicted in cases arising from the special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
YEAH....It really sucks to be Trump---surrounded by so many men like Roger Stone. Did you know that Stone actually texted witnesses? In one case Stone texted: Prepare to die.
No matter how hard All the President's Men tried to protect their Chosen One---they failed and they are going to pay for it.
AND now TRUMP is intimidating witnesses, prosecutors, members of the jury AND....JUDGE Jackson?? He is such a snake---a snake who surrounds himself with other venomous snakes.

Reactions: se7en