Who is more tolerant?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Who you know is irrelevant. The truth is millions of women in America are pro life, so your claim about men is a lie.

Zoom! The point just went right over your little head. You can post statistics all day long--numbers and polls--surveys and opinions. You can throw out the guilt, the videos, the photos and the religious claptrap....but NONE of that is relevant. *NONE* of that is relevant.

The only germane points are these: A baby cannot survive outside the womb. A baby requires the mother's body. Without the mother, there is no baby. Without the WOMAN, there is no baby.

Until MEN can carry a baby to term they/YOU need to shut it. My body. My choice. Your body. Your choice.
Don't like it?? TOO DAMN BAD.

The end.

Dec 2017
USA
Zoom! The point just went right over your little head. You can post statistics all day long--numbers and polls--surveys and opinions. You can throw out the guilt, the videos, the photos and the religious claptrap....but NONE of that is relevant. *NONE* of that is relevant.

The only germane points are these: A baby cannot survive outside the womb. A baby requires the mother's body. Without the mother, there is no baby. Without the WOMAN, there is no baby.

Until MEN can carry a baby to term they/YOU need to shut it. My body. My choice. Your body. Your choice.

The end.
@Clara007

This isn't a man v woman issue, as we know there are comparable amounts on both sides. Then, the argument becomes, if a woman voluntarily decided to have a baby does that then come with responsibilities and an implicit social contract? You are on the side of "no", others are on the side of "yes".

Nov 2012
Michigan
Meanwhile if I support a woman’s right to choose I’m a baby killer who puts convenience above human life.

Or if I support gay marriage I’m a pervert who is trying to assuage my feelings of guilt by making the perversion legal.
The first one is true.

The second? I’ve never said that.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
@Nwolfe35

Don't both sides do that? If not, please explain(?)
Absolutely NOT.

The right wing legislates by stopping, banning, refusing to allow basic rights of others.

The left wing legislates by RESCINDING these gross egregious laws so that NOTHING replaces it.

RESCINDING laws that remove a woman's right to choose.

RESCINDING laws that ban a gay couple's right to marry and/or adopt.

RESCINDING laws that refuse to accept all people legally without bias for race, age, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity.

RESCINDING laws that ... well, you get the picture.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Obviously not. When you try to legislate your point of view on others that is the opposite of tolerant.
You understand this is literally the platform of the modern American leftists. They wish to legislate their version of morality on the rest of the nation. So, you must agree w/ the premise that the left is no longer tolerant. I am glad that you are coming around. We may make a libertarian out of you after all.

#walkaway

#turnright

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

The end.

This simplistic and selfish pov sums up modern feminism perfectly. It has nothing to do w/ equality and everything to do w/ power.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Absolutely NOT.

The right wing legislates by stopping, banning, refusing to allow basic rights of others.

The left wing legislates by RESCINDING these gross egregious laws so that NOTHING replaces it.

RESCINDING laws that refuse to accept all people legally without bias for race, age, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity.

No. It is creating NEW laws forcing others to comply with YOUR VIEWS of what morality is.

This is not tolerance. This is authoritarianism.

Dec 2017
USA
Absolutely NOT.

@tristanrobin

Consider, that is exactly how it would be viewed from the 'right'. That is, for example--rescinding laws that infringe upon one's fundamental 2nd amendment right, etc. etc. etc.