Who is the most dangerous person in America right now?

Who is the most dangerous person in America right now?

• donald trump

• Bill Barr

• Mitch McConnell

• Hunter Biden's Baby

• Other (write-in)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2019
Georgia
I hope I made it so you can change your vote. Some days it is dotard. Some days it's Barr or McTurtle

right now for me there's no question, it's Barr. Chipping away at rule of law to serve the dictator is some frightening shiz.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I hope I made it so you can change your vote. Some days it is dotard. Some days it's Barr or McTurtle

right now for me there's no question, it's Barr. Chipping away at rule of law to serve the dictator is some frightening shiz.
I haven't met Hunter Biden's baby so I'll have to say all the above, except Baby Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North

B-b-b-b-b-but Barr is Trump's puppet. And Trump is Putin's puppet. So what does that make Barr? A flunky twice removed.

Jul 2019
Georgia
B-b-b-b-b-but Barr is Trump's puppet. And Trump is Putin's puppet. So what does that make Barr? A flunky twice removed.
true, however Barr is much smarter than trump and can get away with a lot more without the constant microscope

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Oh by all means !!!!! NOTHING and I mean nothing is more important, dangerous or perilous to this nation, its freedom and the rule of law than Hunter’s baby and baby mama drama.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Sep 2015
Stage Left
John Q. Dumbass, the morons that vote for Trump and dont have an effing clue what is going on.

that is the most dangerous person in the US now.

period.

Jul 2019
Georgia
John Q. Dumbass, the morons that vote for Trump and dont have an effing clue what is going on.

that is the most dangerous person in the US now.

period.
I actually considered making that an option, but wasn't sure how to word it.

John Q Dumbass is perfect

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007 and Lyzza
Sep 2019
U.S.A.
Everyone (except the baby) listed does what they do at Trumps direction and "Pleasure", they are his loyal employees and minions. This makes Trump the most danger by far....chop off the head and the beast dies.