Who is the most dangerous person in America right now?

Who is the most dangerous person in America right now?

• donald trump

• Bill Barr

• Mitch McConnell

• Hunter Biden's Baby

• Other (write-in)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 2015
Arizona
I'm going to narrow down the field a bit and go for Barr. McTurd has control of the Senate but can be voted out of office--fingers crossed. We've seen his power, but it is limited.
Bill Barr, on the other hand, has control over our justice department. I'm guessing he's actually the most dangerous man in this country at the moment. If he has the power to overturn convictions, change sentencing, influence judges and prosecutors.......we have arrived in hell.

Reactions: se7en and tecoyah
Feb 2014
Oregon
B-b-b-b-b-but Barr is Trump's puppet. And Trump is Putin's puppet. So what does that make Barr? A flunky twice removed.
How about Trump being Israel's puppet? I think that is where a good share of his campaign money comes from.

Reactions: imaginethat
Feb 2014
Oregon
Everyone (except the baby) listed does what they do at Trumps direction and "Pleasure", they are his loyal employees and minions. This makes Trump the most danger by far....chop off the head and the beast dies.
I doubt that the beast would die. The beast is banking, plus military, plus government control and it has the majority convinced feeding it is being a patriotic citizen and essential to their best interest. Is organizational form and mind set began with the Prussians before the first world war.

Reactions: imaginethat
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I had to go with Trump. He is the reason Barr is AG and Trumps stranglehold on the GOP voters is the reason McConnell is willing to get on his knees for him.

In short, no Trump no Barr and no McConnell endorsing blatantly impeachable behavior.

Reactions: se7en