Who Speaks For Crazy Horse?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Who Speaks for Crazy Horse?

Full Disclosure: I am biased about how American Indians were, and are, treated which had a great deal to do with my renouncing Christianity and the hypocrisy by is practitioners.
None the less this is an interesting article. I did learn something about the Crazy Horse monument- sadly it's not what it should be.
Last year I took a road trip with a friend to South Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore and the Crazy Horse monument and was far more impressed by the Crazy Horse Monument.

Reactions: Gdjjr
Sep 2019
Texas
Last year I took a road trip with a friend to South Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore and the Crazy Horse monument and was far more impressed by the Crazy Horse Monument.
Decades from now, if and when the sculpture is completed, the man will be sitting astride a horse with a flowing mane, his left arm extended in front of him, pointing. The scale will be mind-boggling: an over-all height nearly four times that of the Statue of Liberty; the arm long enough to accommodate a line of semi trucks; the horse’s ears the size of school buses, its nostrils carved twenty-five feet around and nine feet deep. It will be the largest sculpture in the history of the world.

Reactions: Hollywood
Sep 2019
Here
Indians should've been sculpted on Mt. Rushmore, instead of presidents.

BTW, if you paid your admission to see this, then you can say you are a part of the project, because they take no federal money to build this.
Notice how she smiles when she says the project doesn't take federal money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gdjjr and Hollywood