"Who tends to have a higher IQ, Democrats or Republicans?"

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Ten questions is just a total joke as a way of establishing IQ. And you'll note that the list of questions wasn't given. So I go back to percentages with advanced degrees, a much better correlation to IQ which is in the Democrat's favor.

And the good old Karl Rove quote:

As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Ten questions is just a total joke as a way of establishing IQ. And you'll note that the list of questions wasn't given. So I go back to percentages with advanced degrees, a much better correlation to IQ which is in the Democrat's favor.

And the good old Karl Rove quote:

You seriously equate a degree w/ IQ?

May 2018
USA
Republicans are generally dumb as dirt. It's why they believe in things like: creationism, ghosts and devils (I know a RW idiot at work who believes in "the devil" and that the "devil" trades favors for souls, LOL), global warming is fake (it must be so if LIMBAUGH says it, dammit!), Trump is an honest statesman, embryos are full fledged human beings, you can balance a massive budget deficit with TAX CUTS, etc. Everybody on this forum has seen that the wingers continually point out laughably false RW agitprop stories as "fact", and how upset they get when their fake links are exposed. You see: they aren't smart enough to discern the truth. Furthermore, they are so stupid they keep going back to those wells of "fake news" as if suddenly those sites are posting truth.

The Republicans are not only ignorant dipshits, but they are SEEMINGLY PROUD OF THEIR IGNORANCE. MOST REPUBLICANS THINK COLLEGE IS A BAD THING. Republicans are continually attacking education/science (usually in favor of ridiculous religious mysticism for pandering purposes). It's why they are so concerned with short term profit and don't give a shit about how the world will be 20 years from now. It's the reason Trump said "I love uneducated voters"...because they are stupid enough to vote for him against their best interests.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Republicans are generally dumb as dirt. It's why they believe in things like: creationism, ghosts and devils (I know a RW idiot at work who believes in "the devil" and that the "devil" trades favors for souls, LOL), global warming is fake (it must be so if LIMBAUGH says it, dammit!), Trump is an honest statesman, embryos are full fledged human beings, you can balance a massive budget deficit with TAX CUTS, etc. Everybody on this forum has seen that the wingers continually point out laughably false RW agitprop stories as "fact", and how upset they get when their fake links are exposed. You see: they aren't smart enough to tell lies from truth at all.

The Republicans are not only ignorant dipshits, but they are SEEMINGLY PROUD OF THEIR IGNORANCE. MOST REPUBLICANS THINK COLLEGE IS A BAD THING. It's the reason Trump said "I love uneducated voters"...because they are stupid enough to vote for him against their best interests.

It is this type of mentality that keeps people running away from the new american left. Keep it up.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Republicans are generally dumb as dirt. It's why they believe in things like: creationism, ghosts and devils (I know a RW idiot at work who believes in "the devil" and that the "devil" trades favors for souls, LOL), global warming is fake (it must be so if LIMBAUGH says it, dammit!), Trump is an honest statesman, embryos are full fledged human beings, you can balance a massive budget deficit with TAX CUTS, etc. Everybody on this forum has seen that the wingers continually point out laughably false RW agitprop stories as "fact", and how upset they get when their fake links are exposed. You see: they aren't smart enough to discern the truth. Furthermore, they are so stupid they keep going back to those wells of "fake news" as if suddenly those sites are posting truth.

The Republicans are not only ignorant dipshits, but they are SEEMINGLY PROUD OF THEIR IGNORANCE. MOST REPUBLICANS THINK COLLEGE IS A BAD THING. Republicans are continually attacking education/science (usually in favor of ridiculous religious mysticism for pandering purposes). It's why they are so concerned with short term profit and don't give a shit about how the world will be 20 years from now. It's the reason Trump said "I love uneducated voters"...because they are stupid enough to vote for him against their best interests.

Creationism, ghosts and devils I can sort of understand and let go. But trickle-down economics. Man, that's dumb on steroids.

May 2018
USA
It is this type of mentality that keeps people running away from the new american left. Keep it up.
Interesting that I'm on the "new american left", especially since I'm a 53 year old moderate. Or perhaps you are so rightwing and so preposterously stupid that you believe in ghosts, demons, ghouls, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, etc. Which is it? Are you just flatout stupid? Since you are a Trumpanzee...well, I kinda have to think you are just a really stupid man.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Interesting that I'm on the "new american left", especially since I'm a 53 year old moderate. Or perhaps you are so rightwing and so preposterously stupid that you believe in ghosts, demons, ghouls, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, etc. Which is it? Are you just flatout stupid? Since you are a Trumpanzee...well, I kinda have to think you are just a really stupid man.
You must have missed the memo.

If you are not a nut job Trumpet, you are a "new American left." Whatever that means.

May 2018
USA
You must have missed the memo.

If you are not a nut job Trumpet, you are a "new American left." Whatever that means.
Those halfwits are so rightwing that lots of old time Republicans have left the party. And rightly so. How bad must things be when I feel sorry that the Republicans (who have been total creeps for about 100 years) have lost their party?