Who thinks that Gov Northam should resign?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Even if all true it does not justify the presumption-of-guilt standard demanded by many in the MeToo movement.
Males want to claim they have no control... then want to claim that they had so much control that they are certain that their version of reality is correct. Which is it, NatMorton?

Sep 2015
Stage Left
As I said which of those have I spoken in support

which of those do you oppose?

Right wing circles? the only circle fornication I see is Democrats trying to keep power in VA in the hands Racist and Sexual predators
no, you are lost again. i will waste this time to let you know that Dems have been calling for them to resign, from all over the country and not just in VA.

i know you will never have a grip on reality, but i hope your caretaker does.....

Nov 2012
Kekistan
I think anybody that supports Trump has no say in this matter. After all he did say there were "some fine people" among the nazis, the klukkers, the skin heads and general white supremacists that invaded Charlottesville. If the dems want to push him out that's fine. But anyone that voted for Trump and wasn't totally outraged at his comments over Charlottesville has given up any right to complain about anyone else's insensitivity to racial matters.
You do not get to decide who has an opinion on what or speaks on what. Your totilatarian communist embrace is about to come to an end. Keep on preaching it. Its about to die. Enjoy your limited time with it.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
The Democrat party is politics and winning before the people. The meto movement is nothing but a political hack movement to farther the Democratic party and Communism. Its days are numbered. War on Communism and totalitarianism has been declared.

Teach women to report rape, when it happens, like not to a reporter 30 years later, when it involves a political matter

Dec 2018
New England
Males want to claim they have no control... then want to claim that they had so much control that they are certain that their version of reality is correct. Which is it, NatMorton?
It's neither, Biff. You're building straw-men again. Control has nothing to do with my point. Due process does.

Do you support a presumption of guilt standard in cases like this?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
You do not get to decide who has an opinion on what or speaks on what. Your totilatarian communist embrace is about to come to an end. Keep on preaching it. Its about to die. Enjoy your limited time with it.

And when you toss out words like "totalitarian communist" when I'm merely talking about hypocrisy, you show yourself as the fascist thug you truly are.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
It's neither, Biff. You're building straw-men again. Control has nothing to do with my point. Due process does.

Do you support a presumption of guilt standard in cases like this?
I support that idea that no preference be given to a denial, which is the current standard as it becomes the victim's duty to prove the assault. If we viewed a denial of assault as no more persuasive than the claim of the victim, we would apply greater value to the claim of the victim.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
And when you toss out words like "totalitarian communist" when I'm merely talking about hypocrisy, you show yourself as the fascist thug you truly are.
When you say that you think no one who supports an opposing idealogy has any say you are in fact living the Communist totalitarian dream. Just quit being a bitch about it and own it

I think anybody that supports Trump has no say in this matter. After all he did say there were "some fine people" among the nazis, the klukkers, the skin heads and general white supremacists that invaded Charlottesville. If the dems want to push him out that's fine. But anyone that voted for Trump and wasn't totally outraged at his comments over Charlottesville has given up any right to complain about anyone else's insensitivity to racial matters.
Furthermore your whataboutisms to try to pretend your not a totalitarian is bullshit. If you do not like it you are welcome to drive on down here to Mississippi and kiss my black ass.

Dec 2018
New England
I support that idea that no preference be given to a denial, which is the current standard as it becomes the victim's duty to prove the assault. If we viewed a denial of assault as no more persuasive than the claim of the victim, we would apply greater value to the claim of the victim.
Yes, you a describing an assumption of guilt standard when you , as a matter of procedure, give the accuser's testimony more credence than the accused.