Who's guilty of what?

Sep 2019
NYC
LOL, yet you troll every forum you are on with nothing but idiocy

You always wanted to start a forum "argue with idiots" but instead you just turn every forum you post on into that

This is a lie. Don't get excited, I am not starting that forum. I'm happy to discuss anything with most people and don't cry "trolling" if your opinion differs from mine.

Try me.

Reactions: YoursTruly
Sep 2019
Here
Mostly "conservatives" in this thread have been excusing the behavior of the men.
Your examples do not apply unless you can demonstrate that these individuals were involved with UNDERAGE girls. Last I read, there was no Menendez underage prostitute exploitation. However, if there were, and you were opposed to that, you should not be defending statutory rape.
If that's true, then you've been excusing the behavior of your sluts. In fact, you make it out to be okey dokey if someone lies, that's under aged. As if "they didn't know any better because one has to be an adult to know better."

BS, when I caught my kids lying to me, their mom or anyone, they got their asses whooped. Why? Because lying is wrong. Period. End of story.

BTW, for the record if any of my sons at 15, 16 or 17 got laid by a 19 year old college chick, I'd have patted him on the back and probably gave him a beer. Obviously these sluts were looking to get some college cock. And they got it. Especially when you consider all they went through just to get some. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but young girls have been making mad passionate love since men and women were created.

There's a HUGE difference between a pedophile and young folks screwing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gdjjr
Sep 2019
Here
Probably. Fake ID does not protect venders from illegal alcohol or tobacco sales.
Would it be lawful to have sex with a 9 year old who happened to have a "fake ID"?
Dude, my sons have been drinking since they were at least 15yrs old. I was drinking when I was 14. So just stop with this "holier than thou" BS. "it's the law. it's the law"

Reactions: Gdjjr
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
If that's true, then you've been excusing the behavior of your sluts. In fact, you make it out to be okey dokey if someone lies, that's under aged. As if "they didn't know any better because one has to be an adult to know better."

BS, when I caught my kids lying to me, their mom or anyone, they got their asses whooped. Why? Because lying is wrong. Period. End of story.

BTW, for the record if any of my sons at 15, 16 or 17 got laid by a 19 year old college chick, I'd have patted him on the back and probably gave him a beer. Obviously these sluts were looking to get some college dick. And they got it. Especially when you consider all they went through just to get some. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but young girls have been fucking since men and women were created.

No, not really. Only in the mind of a conservative apparently. Statutory rape is not dependent upon gender. Perhaps your parenting techniques need to be looked at by Child Protective Services in your county.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Dude, my sons have been drinking since they were at least 15yrs old. I was drinking when I was 14. So just stop with this "holier than thou" BS. "it's the law. it's the law"
You are opposed to the rule of law.... another feature of the conservative thinking I fear demonstrated by even our president.
Your state may not have laws against the consumption of alcohol, but I bet there are laws against selling to minors.
Argument by anecdote is really only an act of desperation by someone who has no real argument, does not understand the issue, or has done nothing to look at the problem objectively.

Reactions: leekohler2
May 2018
Chicago
Except they weren't walking into a store and buying it, were they? Or maybe you provided them with fake IDs so they could? He wasn't talking about what you allow your kids to do (which I agree with, BTW), he was talking about the liability of store clerks who sell alcohol.

Reactions: Biff
May 2018
Chicago

Nowhere was it mentioned that it was OK for these girls to lie. However, in the eyes of the law, the responsibility lies with the adult men regarding sexual acts with underage girls.

BTW, for the record if any of my sons at 15, 16 or 17 got laid by a 19 year old college chick, I'd have patted him on the back and probably gave him a beer. Obviously these sluts were looking to get some college cock. And they got it. Especially when you consider all they went through just to get some. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but young girls have been making mad passionate love since men and women were created.

Pedophilia was not mentioned in his post. Also, if I had a 15 year old who was venturing to college campuses to get laid, that would concern me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Biff
Sep 2019
Here
You are opposed to the rule of law.... another feature of the conservative thinking I fear demonstrated by even our president.
Your state may not have laws against the consumption of alcohol, but I bet there are laws against selling to minors.
Argument by anecdote is really only an act of desperation by someone who has no real argument, does not understand the issue, or has done nothing to look at the problem objectively.
I am ESPECIALLY opposed to the rule of law that tells me how to raise my own kids. You bet yo ass on that, bub. The government can't even get education right. Much less parenting.
Yes, there's laws against selling to minors. That's why they get adults to buy it for them, if they don't have fake ID's.

Dayum dude, were you raised in a bubble, a cave or a convent? WTH, you act like you've never done anything fun.
Funny thing, when I was 16, me and my 16 year old girlfriend were screwing like rabbits. Why? Because it was fun. We got drunk, because it was fun. We went to parties, because it was fun.
The law be dayumed.