Why are most Republicans against education?

Nov 2005
California
That is why Conservative speakers are shouted down? Our universities have been compared to East Berlin by someone who lived there. He said you were freer to speak your mind in East Berlin than on a campus.
Your responses are habitually ridiculous. Over and over again responding to things that were never said. It's obviously a sign of your need to constantly shift away from topics you can't address and your lack of education.

I could say, "I like apples"
You would respond with "OMG! Why do you hate oranges? Don't you realize that you need Vitamin C?"

I disapprove of the FEW examples of right wing speakers being shouted down.

I would ask you to address what I actually said, but we both know you can't.

Apr 2019
America
Your responses are habitually ridiculous. Over and over again responding to things that were never said. It's obviously a sign of your need to constantly shift away from topics you can't address and your lack of education.

You would respond with "OMG! Why do you hate oranges? Don't you realize that you need Vitamin C?"

Your responses are habitually ridiculous.
Your opinion continues not to matter one fuck. It is se7en that tries to put words in others mouth. So you are projecting, not that I care what you do.

Nov 2005
California
To tell you that you do not matter. What does it look like?
It looks like you are eternally trying to obfuscate real points being made.
Like right now you have devolved away from topical discussion to blatant ad hominem.

Go ahead and reply that you think that my opinion doesn't matter cause that is all you can do...

Apr 2019
America
It looks like you are eternally trying to obfuscate real points being made.
Like right now you have devolved away from topical discussion to blatant ad hominem.

Go ahead and reply that you think that my opinion doesn't matter cause that is all you can do...
So, in your posts you do the same thing. And telling you I do not listen to you is not an attack, it is a fact.

Nov 2005
California
So, in your posts you do the same thing. And telling you I do not listen to you is not an attack, it is a fact.
There is a schoolyard taunt of "I know you are but what am I?"
Your response is barely a step up from that.

I have repeatedly pointed out when you are obfuscating or derailing the thread. All I have to do is search for those terms and your name and come up with multiple examples.

This is the first time I've seen you make that accusation against me.
I challenge you to show me where I have supposedly obfuscated a point being made.
You can't because you are just throwing out lame retorts that require no thought.

Last edited:
Jun 2019
NC

Dead on here and with many others too.