Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Not a single one: you see Steele was hired by Fusion GPS through the DNC and Hillary AFTER Trump WON the nomination, the GOP opposition research was BEFORE STEELE and STEELE contacted the Russian Agency.

OOPS Reality Check... you believed the FAKE news.
Fusion GPS was originally hired by The Washington Free Beacon and their research was paid for by a major supporter of Marco Rubio.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Haaa--well now you're being silly. You can blow me off anytime you want. You can blow off anyone, anywhere, anytime. Go ahead. Is that some sort of childish threat like holding your breath?
You've chosen sides, UDub. That much is obvious.
Maybe you are one of those who said nothing when "they" came for the Jews because you weren't a Jew and neither were your friends and family?
So--good for you! You're TRYING to take the high road. Just be careful when you get to the end of the road.
Which side has he taken?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
No, From which intelligence service did the Democrats get the Dossier that they used to sway the election

Multiple Choice

a: Germany
b: Iran
c: Canada
d: Russia
Firstly, "the Democrats" did not. as a group, get the dossier. It was at best done by the Clinton campaign at some level with or without Hillary's consent.
Second, this dredging for negative info was the typical "dirt" that is common with any campaign (Republican or Democratic) in the last 100 years most notably by such operatives such as Karl Rove
Thirdly, the intent of the 2016 suspicious meeting with the Russians by Trumps children was to obtain something similar to the Steele Dossier from an Illegal Russian operative, Maria Butina. I'm not aware that anyone involved in the Dossier was a Russian operative, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Firstly, "the Democrats" did not. as a group, get the dossier. It was at best done by the Clinton campaign at some level with or without Hillary's consent.
Second, this dredging for negative info was the typical "dirt" that is common with any campaign (Republican or Democratic) in the last 100 years most notably by such operatives such as Karl Rove
Thirdly, the intent of the 2016 suspicious meeting with the Russians by Trumps children was to obtain something similar to the Steele Dossier from an Illegal Russian operative, Maria Butina. I'm not aware that anyone involved in the Dossier was a Russian operative, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, democrats did as a group. 1. DNC and HILLARY contracted Fusion GPS and the DNC and Hillary selected Michael Steele to perform the research, Steele Contacted Russian intelligence Agency to create a FALSE Dossier on Trump.

and leaked it in order to sway the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.6693af8396d2

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Easy, none of the above.

But, you're off topic, again.

So why it called the "Russian Dossier" and not the "Australian" or "Canadian" or German dossier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.6693af8396d2

When the Republican donor stopped paying for the research, Elias, acting on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, agreed to pay for the work to continue. The Democrats paid for research, including by Fusion GPS, because of concerns that little was known about Trump and his business interests, according to the people familiar with the matter.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Spot on.

Going back to GW's terms, when Republicans fell in line behind the neocons, they denied falling in line behind the neocons because ...... neocon was an imaginary term invented by liberals to badmouth good conservative people.
In fact, some of them said, "neocon" meant new conservative, which is what some said they were, having changed from being plain Republicans into being "neocons." It's all made-up liberal BS, they said.
Good example is in the news today about Rep. Steve King who was honest enough to acknowledge a certain similarity of thought with White Nationalists, Supremacists. Republicans cannot tolerate the truth and are definitely frightened when their affection for kindred spirits is openly recognized.

Steve King Loses House Committee Seats Over White Supremacy Remark