Why do you think the left hates Israel more than any other country?

Jul 2018
Earth

I say the goblin-like "spirit of Nazism" has taken over its ranks. What say you?
It is a complex question that has many elements and answers. Most people start whining when the issue is looked at in depth, especially on internet forums. I doubt if the forum will allow a frank discussion of the question. Remember, in America only approved thoughts are allowed to be expressed.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Amos 2: 4-16

This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Judah, even for four, I will not relent. Because they have rejected the law of the Lord and have not kept his decrees, because they have been led astray by false gods, the gods their ancestors followed, I will send fire on Judah that will consume the fortresses of Jerusalem.”

This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Israel, even for four, I will not relent. They sell the innocent for silver, and the needy for a pair of sandals. They trample on the heads of the poor as on the dust of the ground and deny justice to the oppressed. Father and son use the same girl and so profane my holy name.They lie down beside every altar on garments taken in pledge. In the house of their god they drink wine taken as fines."

God cast out Israel long ago, and crafted a new Body in its place. Now that body also has rejected the Christ even as Israel did. Republicans claim they will save Christianity. How can that be when they hide behind cowards, liars, adulterers, degenerates, thieves, and those who have rejected the commands of God?

Jul 2018
Earth
Amos 2: 4-16

This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Judah, even for four, I will not relent. Because they have rejected the law of the Lord and have not kept his decrees, because they have been led astray by false gods, the gods their ancestors followed, I will send fire on Judah that will consume the fortresses of Jerusalem.”

This is what the Lord says: “For three sins of Israel, even for four, I will not relent. They sell the innocent for silver, and the needy for a pair of sandals. They trample on the heads of the poor as on the dust of the ground and deny justice to the oppressed. Father and son use the same girl and so profane my holy name.They lie down beside every altar on garments taken in pledge. In the house of their god they drink wine taken as fines."

God cast out Israel long ago, and crafted a new Body in its place. Now that body also has rejected the Christ even as Israel did. Republicans claim they will save Christianity. How can that be when they hide behind cowards, liars, adulterers, degenerates, thieves, and those who have rejected the commands of God?
Read the Talmud, The Jewish State, and 2 Esdras 6:50-59 www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2esdras6:50-59&version=CEB with attention on verses 55-59. And don't forget who started communism and controlled Russia, that has killed countless tens of millions of people. Throw in how Rothschild got the dummy English to let them steal Palestine in return for blackmailing the racist Wilson into entering WWI on the side of the English. Take a look at who is financing the invasion of Europe and the USA and Canada by illegal aliens.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Americans do NOT hate Israel. American Jews don't hate Israel. American Millennial Jews don't hate Israel....but they sure aren't crazy about Bibi Netanyahu and probably for the same reason they can't stand Trump.

Before the Obama presidency, most Americans were sympathetic and supportive of Israel. Then came a shift. The GOP invited Netanyahu to speak to the U.S. Congress. This was a major breach, both of diplomatic protocol for a foreign government to work directly with a US opposition party, and of political protocol for Congressional Republicans to freelance their own foreign policy independent of the White House.
The majority of American Jews are Democrats, no matter what their loyalty to Israel...they are Americans first. All that followed just inflamed the situation: Bibi's insistence that the IRAN Deal be stopped. Bibi's fervent wish that Jerusalem becomes the capital of Israel and hate crimes against Jews jumped 37%.
Bibi ran interference for the Trump administration after the murder of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi and urged President Trump to maintain his alliance with the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman. Bibi has befriended Erdogan, Duterte and Hungarian leader Orban.
American Jews seem to understand that Bibi and Trump are corrupt politicians and they don't like it. Neither do most Christians.