Why does God hate Seventh-Day Adventists?

Apr 2013
Left coast
So these good christians were at church, worshipping as directed I assume.

And the all powerful god hurled a lightening bolt at them and killed 16 outright and injured a further 140, some of which have since died.

Were they really good and god wanted them now or were they really bad and god was punishing them?

Or is it the scientific outcome of cumulonimbus clouds creating a charge separating shear force in the sky which achieves a charge sufficient to discharge to the ground to an essentially random place thus making god irrelevant?

Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist churchgoers killed by lightning - BBC News

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
So these good christians were at church, worshipping as directed I assume.

And the all powerful god hurled a lightening bolt at them and killed 16 outright and injured a further 140, some of which have since died.

Were they really good and god wanted them now or were they really bad and god was punishing them?

Or is it the scientific outcome of cumulonimbus clouds creating a charge separating shear force in the sky which achieves a charge sufficient to discharge to the ground to an essentially random place thus making god irrelevant?

Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist churchgoers killed by lightning - BBC News
Why do you assume God sent the bolt.. It may have been Satan that sent the bolt...

Apr 2013
Left coast
Why do you assume God sent the bolt.. It may have been Satan that sent the bolt...
And god said "screw them, they don't matter"? Or didn't god know about it?

So much for the "all seeing, all knowing".

Or is satan more powerful than god?

You got some splainin' to do, Lucy.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
And god said "screw them, they don't matter"? Or didn't god know about it?

So much for the "all seeing, all knowing".

Or is satan more powerful than god?

You got some splainin' to do, Lucy.
No he did not, They are in heaven with him... it is you that is creating your own hell.

I know your hate For Christians is so great that you are rejoicing and joking about their Deaths.

But, then again Christians were promised that people like you would hate us, that is why I KNOW THEY ARE IN PARADISE TODAY.. Ignroant haters gotta celebrate the deaths of our physical bodies.

I hope you come and dance on my Grave you have my persmission to do so..

That will make you happy there is one less Christian in your hate filled world..

you will be happy and I will be in paradise with these Brothers and sisters.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
No he did not, They are in heaven with him... it is you that is creating your own hell.

I know your hate For Christians is so great that you are rejoicing and joking about their Deaths.

But, then again Christians were promised that people like you would hate us, that is why I KNOW THEY ARE IN PARADISE TODAY.. Ignroant haters gotta celebrate the deaths of our physical bodies.

I hope you come and dance on my Grave you have my persmission to do so..

That will make you happy there is one less Christian in your hate filled world..

you will be happy and I will be in paradise with these Brothers and sisters.
Who is preaching hate here? Oh, and why capitalize "Brothers" but not "sisters"? Are women still second class in your warped fairy tale too?

Whatever..........

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
1The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart; And devout men are taken away, while no one understands. For the righteous man is taken away from evil, 2He enters into peace; They rest in their beds, Each one who walked in his upright way

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Who is preaching hate here? Oh, and why capitalize "Brothers" but not "sisters"? Are women still second class in your warped fairy tale too?

Whatever..........

I don't know.. I accidently hit the shift key when I typed brothers.

No Women are not second class..

you see MY BIBLE tells me in heaven there IS NO GENDER THEIR IS NO GENTILE, NO JEW... ...

But why do you hate these sisters you are celebrating the deaths of their physical Bodies with RNG..

Why are you celebrating the deaths of women.. Oh wait they are CHRISTIAN WOMEN..

My bible tells me to love my wife as Christ loved the Church..

Who washed who's feet, did the Diciples wash Jesus' feet or did Jesus what Their feet.

Once again the Christianphobes don't understand the faith.

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Stage Left
I don't know.. I accidently hit the shift key when I typed brothers.

No Women are not second class..

you see MY BIBLE tells me in heaven there IS NO GENDER THEIR IS NO GENTILE, NO JEW... ...

But why do you hate these sisters you are celebrating the deaths of their physical Bodies with RNG..

Why are you celebrating the deaths of women.. Oh wait they are CHRISTIAN WOMEN..
Ummmmmm, can you point out where i celebrated any deaths?

Let me give you a hint: you cant.....

I never did. So, my question to you is, does YOUR BIBLE tell you it is ok to lie? Because you just did.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Ummmmmm, can you point out where i celebrated any deaths?

Let me give you a hint: you cant.....

I never did. So, my question to you is, does YOUR BIBLE tell you it is ok to lie? Because you just did.
The same place you got I think women are 2nd class people.