Why does the American right want to censor my free speech and right to peacefully assemble?

Apr 2014
redacted
America literally has gulags. It has forced labor in prisons and even puts people there for political reasons.

My impression of you is that you are an old-timey Democrat who is barely different from a conservative but thinks you are "woke". You are the type of person who refuses to change when presented with new information and thinks you have arrived at some enlightened state when you are actually stuck in the 1950s and don't realize just how much of an America-worshiping conservative parrot you are. You constantly talk about how young I am when insulting me, you have this typical warped view of far-left ideologies, all of which tells me you are an old fashioned democrat who doesn't realize that you are really just a centrist defending an obsolete system and bringing nothing new to the table.
ROFL. Thanks for the chuckle, kid. Your history of being wrong is well known but this “impression” is especially sweet since it gives even more insights to anyone interested on how you think. Mildly interesting, but certainly amusing.

Do you still dress all in black and wear makeup like the other kids in your little group?

Aug 2018
USA
Yes. Just like a Fascist would do.
Brontoraptor
is a long-stroke fapper
getting off from booty shaking garbanzo clappers

he likes the booty twerkin'
videos and nudie searchin'
he's a chronic masturbator, keyboard's in a constant sploog immersion
that's why his fingers are glued to it, but what he types is TRUE perversion

Cause' he's a neo nazi halfwit idiot
a fifty six
year old twit who lives with his mom, he's so fat it's pitious
he needs his bitch titties twisted
for being such a fascist prick, he sits
on the internet cause' women laugh at his penis
he's about to get his ass kicked pretty quick

Aug 2018
USA
I find this thread funny. This is basically a liberal run site and it has censorship. Why does it matter who is doing the censoring?
Because the left will censor fascist propaganda and then get accused of censoring anyone who disagrees with them, and the right will censor anyone who disagrees with them and claim to be free speech loving promoters of liberty.

Mar 2018
Grayson
Because the left will censor fascist propaganda and then get accused of censoring anyone who disagrees with them, and the right will censor anyone who disagrees with them and claim to be free speech loving promoters of liberty.
They are both doing the same, exact thing. So, I guess that means that the left will censor people and NOT claim to be free speech loving promoters of Liberty. I find it appalling regardless of which side is doing it. And that emotion is one both sides censor post haste.

Aug 2018
USA
They are both doing the same, exact thing. So, I guess that means that the left will censor people and NOT claim to be free speech loving promoters of Liberty. I find it appalling regardless of which side is doing it. And that emotion is one both sides censor post haste.
There has never been free speech in the history of the human race. The first amendment essentially allows businesses and politicians to lie to the public, and for the public to assemble and be ignored or destroyed by the state. The first amendment doesn't apply to privately owned places or websites, depending on corporate policy you can legally be censored into a pulp by any private institution. And do you think the government is above breaking it's own rules when it suits them as they've done numerous times? The first amendment is worth about as much as a fart in a storm.

Mar 2018
Grayson
There has never been free speech in the history of the human race. The first amendment essentially allows businesses and politicians to lie to the public, and for the public to assemble and be ignored or destroyed by the state. The first amendment doesn't apply to privately owned places or websites, depending on corporate policy you can legally be censored into a pulp by any private institution. And do you think the government is above breaking it's own rules when it suits them as they've done numerous times? The first amendment is worth about as much as a fart in a storm.
While I fully agree with you, there is an unavoidable fact:

While the First Amendment is incumbent on government, the government also licenses most media and says it must act in the public interest. Yet the media does not provide a balanced and objective look at the political world. In short, sometimes private corporations are being used to do the government's work and then locking out the public from having any say in the policies. That makes you even more right on levels we sometimes don't think about.