Why does the American right want to censor my free speech and right to peacefully assemble?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I find this thread funny. This is basically a liberal run site and it has censorship. Why does it matter who is doing the censoring?
I imagine that the majority of leftists love censorship. Especially since most of their arguments cannot hold water.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I imagine that the majority of leftists love censorship. Especially since most of their arguments cannot hold water.
As you know and I told THAT poster, this is hardly a liberal site and that poster was not censored. He's one of those "victim" mentalities crying.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
This was quite eye-opening. What I don't understand is why those on the right don't get the message.

The right has the numbers and the ability to start a alternate version of Facebook that doesn't use censorship as a tool of political revenge. Then again, if they had the power, would they block the left? I have witnessed many a right wing discussion board fail even when it was well funded. The right has a nasty habit of turning on their own, so that may explain it.

Then again, the left cannot make it on talk radio. The left tries to make it in talk radio; however, the left does not have a Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, or Mark Levin (among other RW talking heads.)

In my area, there are always tv stations coming up for rent (six grand a month gets you your own tv station.) I don't understand why more right wing groups don't buy into a smaller station and cater to the right, allowing smaller businesses to freely do business with them until they can tell big businesses that cave to the left to go to Hell.

Censorship is unbearable. The tv industry is threatening to pull out of Georgia because the citizens lobbied for and got abortion curtailed. Is Hollyweird supposed to be entertaining us OR programming us through force? It's hard enough for the right to have any opinion when you have both paid and unpaid shills, disinformation artists. trolls, etc. whose life revolves around making life a living Hell for those right of center on the Internet. So, the only options is to band together and create your own markets OR declare war on liberalism. No point in complaining about it.
See gab.

What does not get gobbled up by the big three is then attacked by the media as "hate platform" and when that does not work then they use payment processing and web hosting to try and bring them down. The myth of "build your own" has been proven wrong time and time again.

Mar 2018
Grayson
See gab.

What does not get gobbled up by the big three is then attacked by the media as "hate platform" and when that does not work then they use payment processing and web hosting to try and bring them down. The myth of "build your own" has been proven wrong time and time again.
It has in recent years, but it hasn't always been that way. Republicans took over the Whig Party; the wallists took over civilian militias. Civilian militias had gotten most of their members from the white rights movement. Today? NOBODY is interested in building from the ground floor, up.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It has in recent years, but it hasn't always been that way. Republicans took over the Whig Party; the wallists took over civilian militias. Civilian militias had gotten most of their members from the white rights movement. Today? NOBODY is interested in building from the ground floor, up.
Well, i do know that here small L's have been organizing to attack on a local level.