Why does the left ignore the threat of islam?

Dec 2018
New England
fal·la·cy
/ˈfaləsē/
noun

1. a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.
Well, you can copy-and-paste with the best of them, I'll give you that, but it's still clear you don't know what the word means. The statement you quoted was not a fallacy.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Well, you can copy-and-paste with the best of them, I'll give you that, but it's still clear you don't know what the word means. The statement you quoted was not a fallacy.
Sure it was or I would not have so stated.

You do that fairly often so I pointed it out. I am not trying to get gutter here and you have not so let's just move along.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Biff, I think there's a big difference between actual facts, like those I posted, and those merely theorized by you in a weak attempt to obscure what the real data is saying to us.
I dare you to find ANYONE among your friends, acquaintances, or the military who would not kill if they felt it was justified by extreme or unusual circumstances regardless of the international or national laws. Almost no one in the military now would object to killing if ordered to do so, I suspect. I am surprised that your "Islamic" studies are so low.

Jul 2018
Earth
No Muslims were dancing in American streets about 9/11. The event certainly scared the shit out of them.

Trump backpedaled on his lie and tried to blame the media for misrepresenting his bullshit.

Trump's Revised 9/11 Claim - FactCheck.org
Trump’s original statement was that he saw on TV “thousands and thousands” of people cheering in New Jersey after the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. He didn’t simply say that there were “people dancing” in the streets or on rooftops.
According to this article the FBI arrested 5 members of an Israeli spy team whose job was to document the attack. They were in jail for 71 days and got deported.

The Five Dancing "Israelis" Arrested On 9-11
On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good……. Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11 (Network News Reports)

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth
"In particular, a group of five Israelis arrested in New Jersey shortly after the September 11 attacks and held for more than two months was subjected to an unusual number of polygraph tests and interrogated by a series of government agencies including the FBI’s counterintelligence division, which by some reports remains convinced that Israel was conducting an intelligence operation. The five Israelis worked for a moving company with few discernable assets that closed up shop immediately afterward and whose owner fled to Israel."
Read more: Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth

A link to various articles about 9-11 =
read my mind: Proof: Israeli Spy Agency Mossad Involved In 9-11

Dec 2018
New England
Sure it was or I would not have so stated.

You do that fairly often so I pointed it out. I am not trying to get gutter here and you have not so let's just move along.
Then explain why you think it's a fallacy; don't just call it one. I suspect you are misunderstanding the purpose of that question, and once I know your reasoning is clear I can correct it.

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
I am rabidly secualr and like chritopher hitchens richard dawkins and bill maer i get lable islmophobic .. mea culpa in my mind there is much to be afraid of if you are a secualr person with liberal values, why apologize for their crimes whats the deal?
I am rabidly religious and like Peter Hitchens I get labeled liberalphobic .. mea culpa in my mind there is much to be afraid of if you are a religious person with conservative values, why apologize for their (liberals) crimes, what's the deal?

Jul 2018
Earth
I am rabidly religious and like Peter Hitchens I get labeled liberalphobic .. mea culpa in my mind there is much to be afraid of if you are a religious person with conservative values, why apologize for their (liberals) crimes, what's the deal?
Based on your comments it seems that you don't have a lot of faith in your favorite deity. According to the popular religious fairy tales, believers are supposed to trust that their deities know what is best.