Why Don't Conservative Professors Pay Their Taxes?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Clara007 said:
AND once again.......not ONE SINGLE conservative will answer my question.

Why don't conservatives go into education--at any level?

They are against education. Karl Rove taught them that and boy did they learn. How else can you explain Betsy DeVos?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
AND here's my question......which has been posed any number of times on DTT......and never EVER answered:

Why? Why aren't there very many conservative professors? Anyone? Why don't RWingers go into education?
Uni or otherwise?
Uh, because they have no real interest in the field of education other than attempting to control it?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Lets see,

Trump has a 100% Record in the USSC.

There was this President that claimed to be a constitutional scholar, that violated the constitution more than Any Modern President, (That Modern means post 1900). So Clara who understands the law? who does not?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Lets see,

There was this President that claimed to be a constitutional scholar, that violated the constitution more than Any Modern President, (That Modern means post 1900). So Clara who understands the law? who does not?
OBAMA!!! HILLARY!!!! ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!

No matter what the actual topic! :p

Dec 2015
Arizona
Lets see,

I had no idea Trump was on the United States Sentencing Commission. Thanks for the info.