Why I don’t support “Believe all women”

Jul 2014
massachusetts
2 years ago at this time, the Wisconsin Badgers we’re coming up on a big potential season. Their defense was going to be good of course, but there was a lot of hype around young WR Quintez Cepheus. And boy did he live up to expectations, quickly becoming the Badgers #1 WR.

Then about 15 months ago Cepheus abruptly left the team. After a few days of rumors, Cepheus was charged with two counts of sexual assault. His life was put on hold, his football career has been put on hold, his prospects of becoming a pro have been dramatically altered not being able to practice with the team and he potentially could have made millions.

Lawyers in his case presented closing arguments today. 45 minutes later the jury returned a verdict of not guilty. Less than one hour...

Former Badger receiver Quintez Cephus acquitted of sex assault charges

I don’t know what happened between quintez and these two girls. But we live in a system where everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Peoples lives shouldn’t be ruined just because of accusations.
Innocent til proven guilty is for the legal system.
This guy is a credibly accused sex criminal, there might not be enough evidence to put him in prison, but he wouldn't be in this situation if he behaved himself. He wasn't found "innocent", he was not guilty, which only means the case against him didn't convince the jury.
OJ was found not guilty, so were the 4 cops who beat Rodney King to a pulp.

Nov 2013
NM
It's not a question of believe all women. It's a question of the police, the DA, the judicial system have to actually do their work. There are too many horror stories of rape kits sitting on police evidence shelves somewhere, while the perpetrator is free to go about attacking women (&/or men). That should never happen - failure to clear rape cases - especially when DNA evidence can reliably fingerprint the assailant, if there's an excellent match - is inexcusable.

There may be some gray areas on consent - those will have to thrashed out in court. But where the evidence is available & clear-cut, there should be no hesitation by the police nor courts to prosecute to the full extent of the law.

May 2019
USA
I think the victim always has the greater challenge to prove injury than the victimizer has to demonstrate choice, unfortunately, in our system.
Why is it unfortunate? If you accuse me of killing your cat, how they hell can I prove I didn't kill your cat. Guilty until proven innocent is third world stuff.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Why is it unfortunate? If you accuse me of killing your cat, how they hell can I prove I didn't kill your cat. Guilty until proven innocent is third world stuff.
Is your cat a person to you?
Technically, the person with an injury has an opinion as valid the person who denies the injury.
We have chosen to create a criminal system that places the burden upon the injured to prove a loss. This system is less biased in the civil courts (hence OJ Simpson was guilty of civil damages, for example).
It is entirely possible to change the criminal system to make it more equitable toward those with a complaint of injury.

Reactions: Clara007 and Lyzza
May 2019
USA
Is your cat a person to you?
Technically, the person with an injury has an opinion as valid the person who denies the injury.
We have chosen to create a criminal system that places the burden upon the injured to prove a loss. This system is less biased in the civil courts (hence OJ Simpson was guilty of civil damages, for example).
It is entirely possible to change the criminal system to make it more equitable toward those with a complaint of injury.
In criminal trials the validity of opinions do not matter. It is what are the facts and absent 100 witnesses and 50 different videos, it is almost impossible to prove something did not happen. The burden is exactly where it belongs.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
In criminal trials the validity of opinions do not matter. It is what are the facts and absent 100 witnesses and 50 different videos, it is almost impossible to prove something did not happen. The burden is exactly where it belongs.
In sexual assault there is notoriously an absence of evidence. Therefore, the system is biased in favor of the denial. A better system would, at least, give equal weight to the accusation AND the denial rather than demanding more from the victim than the victimizer.

Reactions: Lyzza
Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
In my opinion over 90% women are liars.

Na minha opinião mais de 90% as mulheres são mentirosas.

If women were honest. God would have had a woman.

Se as mulheres fossem honestas.Deus teria tido uma mulher.

Woman is bad woman is animal woman is snake.

Mulher é má mulher é bicho mulher é cobra .

Portuguese men often say these phrases, so do I.

Os homens portuguêses costumam dizer estas frases,eu tambem o digo.

Women say bad about men, men say bad about women who is right ???

Mulheres dizem mal dos Homens,os homens dizem mal das mulheres quem tem razão???

Women and men are similar to men's tomatoes, where one tomato goes and the next tomato follows, because they go together.

As mulheres e os homens são similar aos tomates dos homens,aonde vai um tomate o outro tomate o segue,porque andam juntos. hehehehe

May 2019
USA
Christine Blasey Ford claimed she would donate her gofund me to a charity. She said she was researching the options and would get back to let people know what she did. She never got back. She pocketed the money.
There is headlines that will state she did donate the money, then you read the article and realize she only said she was going to donate the money. Followed up with researching options and she will get back to the public on her decision.
“I am currently researching organisations where the funds can best be used.

“We will use this space to let you know when that process is complete.”
Christine Ford donates GoFundMe money to sexual assault survivors

To this day, she has never used the space to let us know what she did.
She scammed money. It is that simple. Yes, I am fully aware I will be called a right wing something or another. I just call it like I see it.
I am more than willing and really want to see something to dispute my findings. I would love to see some proof of where she donated this money. I have not found any myself.

Jun 2019
NC
i always believe the survivor when they have the strength to stand up and tell their story. i support survivors 100%
First, one has to find out if they are "actually" a survivor, and not someone being vindictive, the case must be heard not "assumed" innocent or guilty.

Jun 2019
NC
In my opinion over 90% women are liars.

Na minha opinião mais de 90% as mulheres são mentirosas.

If women were honest. God would have had a woman.

Se as mulheres fossem honestas.Deus teria tido uma mulher.

Woman is bad woman is animal woman is snake.

Mulher é má mulher é bicho mulher é cobra .

Portuguese men often say these phrases, so do I.

Os homens portuguêses costumam dizer estas frases,eu tambem o digo.

Women say bad about men, men say bad about women who is right ???

Mulheres dizem mal dos Homens,os homens dizem mal das mulheres quem tem razão???

Women and men are similar to men's tomatoes, where one tomato goes and the next tomato follows, because they go together.

As mulheres e os homens são similar aos tomates dos homens,aonde vai um tomate o outro tomate o segue,porque andam juntos. hehehehe
WOW you're very messed up.