Why I hate Judaism

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
I hate Judaism because Judaism caused the Holocaust in which most of my family died. To be fair, I assign about 90% of the blame to Judaism and about 10% of the blame to the Nazis.

Judaism is based on the Talmud which basically teaches Jews to screw over the goyim for the benefit of Jews. This is a short-sighted strategy because occasionally the goyim rise up and attack Jews as a result. This is what happened in Germany.

Germany was the most tolerant nation in Europe of Jews. So how did Judaism respond. By promoting moral degeneracy and financial corruption in the Weimar Republic. Jews controlled the central bank and the ministry of finance in the Weimar Republic. They supported corrupt jewish bankers and the general financial rape of the German economy. All financial problems were handled by printing more money. (Sound familiar?) This resulted in hyperinflation and extreme poverty for the German people. This is what led to the rise of the Nazis to power.

But the Nazis made a serious mistake in blaming the jewish race for the problems. The blame should have been placed Judaism, not all Jews. Judaism is the cause of all this evil. My family was secular and had nothing to do with the evils of Judaism. Not only were innocent Jews harmed by the Holocaust, but the Nazis lost the war as a result. It was mainly secular Jews who invented the atomic bomb. If the Nazis had banned Judaism and welcomed Jews who reject Judaism, then they would have had the atomic bomb and would have won the war, and could have saved the West from liberal degeneracy.

Of course Judaism learned the wrong lesson from the Holocaust. Instead of learning to stop screwing over the goyim, their strategy is just to oppress the opposition even more harshly. They hate free speech and spread corruption. This will only work until the next hyperinflation which could well lead to another Holocaust, following the same pattern as in the past.

Here are some resources:

Watch the Film the Israel Lobby Didn’t Want You To See
https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-History-Religion-Thousand-Political-ebook/dp/B00GGOEL4A/

Jul 2018
Earth
I hate Judaism because Judaism caused the Holocaust in which most of my family died. To be fair, I assign about 90% of the blame to Judaism and about 10% of the blame to the Nazis.

Judaism is based on the Talmud which basically teaches Jews to screw over the goyim for the benefit of Jews. This is a short-sighted strategy because occasionally the goyim rise up and attack Jews as a result. This is what happened in Germany.

Germany was the most tolerant nation in Europe of Jews. So how did Judaism respond. By promoting moral degeneracy and financial corruption in the Weimar Republic. Jews controlled the central bank and the ministry of finance in the Weimar Republic. They supported corrupt jewish bankers and the general financial rape of the German economy. All financial problems were handled by printing more money. (Sound familiar?) This resulted in hyperinflation and extreme poverty for the German people. This is what led to the rise of the Nazis to power.

But the Nazis made a serious mistake in blaming the jewish race for the problems. The blame should have been placed Judaism, not all Jews. Judaism is the cause of all this evil. My family was secular and had nothing to do with the evils of Judaism. Not only were innocent Jews harmed by the Holocaust, but the Nazis lost the war as a result. It was mainly secular Jews who invented the atomic bomb. If the Nazis had banned Judaism and welcomed Jews who reject Judaism, then they would have had the atomic bomb and would have won the war, and could have saved the West from liberal degeneracy.

Of course Judaism learned the wrong lesson from the Holocaust. Instead of learning to stop screwing over the goyim, their strategy is just to oppress the opposition even more harshly. They hate free speech and spread corruption. This will only work until the next hyperinflation which could well lead to another Holocaust, following the same pattern as in the past.

Here are some resources:

Watch the Film the Israel Lobby Didn’t Want You To See
https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-History-Religion-Thousand-Political-ebook/dp/B00GGOEL4A/
You bring up some valid points.

There were a lot of things going on in the early 20th Century. Prior to WWI several Jews came up with the idea of communism. Theodor Herlz came up with the blueprint for the Jewish State. His intent was to steal Palestine for the Jews. They followed his plan almost word for word. Before WWI the Jews had been stirring up war fever against Germany. The commies plan was to take over Germany as the first commie nation.

That didn't work out so they overthrew Russia and we know what happened as result there. In the US, which was far more racist than even Nazi Germany became, the Zionists blackmailed the racist Woodrow Wilson into getting into the war against Germany. In return England supported the Zionist plan to steal Palestine.

After the war a lot of German Jews were not interested in moving to Palestine so they needed a push. The Jewish commies tried to overthrow the government but failed. They became domestic enemies of Germany and Hitler and his gang took it upon themselves to take control. In the meantime racism was on steroids here in the US and the Nazis said that if the sanctimonious US could get away with oppressing its black citizens then they should be able to control their own real domestic enemies. The problem was that was exactly what the Zionists wanted and they stepped up their program by getting a world-wide boycott against Germany goods and services. That pissed off the Nazis even more and they tried to get the Jews to leave but some didn't want to leave their homes. They were not in on the grand plan and stayed even when things started going bad for them.

Then Hitler and the Japanese foolishly started a shooting war without the means to win it. They lost the war with their first shots. The Nazis built some concentration camps, similar to the ones the US had used during the Civil War, and rounded up all of the Jews they could get their hands on. They killed some but not all of them. A lot of them were collaborators and came through the war without too many nicks and dings. In the meantime the bastion of liberty and freedom was still pissing in the faces of its own black citizens and wouldn't even let them fight the white Nazis. Here on the home front we had our own concentration camps for some Japanese and Jews. We treated the German military POWs like royalty and our black citizen troops like dirt.

The propaganda machine went into overdrive and to pull off the Palestine land grab they had to make the Nazis into devils and really spin the concentration camp tales. Originally they tried to claim that 8 million Jews had been killed but even the dummies in Washington wouldn't buy that lie. So they scaled it back to 6 million with the lie that countless corpses were cremated in a few one body ovens. In some places it is a crime to even discuss the lies. Liars don't like for their lies to be questioned.

Remember what Hillary's boyfriend said =

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
Robert Byrd

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Hitler and the Nazis weren't interested in religion; they believed in 'races' and the extermination of certain groups of 'inferior' human beings. They murdered Gypsies and various other kinds of human beings as well. Hitler picked up this bullshit long before the First War, in Vienna, and the Nazis were in no respect part of 'the most tolerant nation in Europe of Jews'. Incidentally, the UK had its first allegedly-Jewish Prime Minister, Disraeli, long before Hitler was thought of.

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
The Holocaust never happened.
You're lying out your ass.
BlacKKKlansman had great comments on the delusional claims that the Holocaust never happened.

Flip Zimmerman plays a Jewish cop who is infiltrating a KKK group.
Felix Kendrickson is a member of the KKK group who hates Jews and says he doesn't believe the Holocaust happened.

Felix - Know what I think?
Flip - You think?
Felix - Oh, yeah, I think.
Flip - What do you think about?
Felix - This Holocaust stuff... never happened. That's the biggest Jewish conspiracy ever. Eight million Jews killed? Concentration camps? Never happened. Where's the proof?
Flip - Are you high?
Felix - I don't get high. I drink.
Flip - 'Cause I'd say the Holocaust is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It just makes sense to me. You have a whole race of leeches that you have to get rid of. So, what do you do? You starve 'em, you burn 'em, you get rid of 'em. It's like weeding out roots for the better people. Haven't you seen the footage?
Felix - That's fake. Jews run Hollywood.

I think the real reason some people who are anti-semitic deny the Holocaust is because they think that claim is more damaging to Jews. While obviously they wish it to be true, denying it ever took place would be offensive to Jews and claiming it is a "Jew lie" gives them an opportunity to slur Jews.
And the real reason the other people who are anti-semitic deny the Holocaust? Because they are just that damn stupid as to believe the first group of liars who are proclaiming it didn't happen.