Why I Refuse To Attend My College’s LGBT Graduation Ceremony

Aug 2019
De Congo
Why do you think that people of the same sex would find them more attractive? Doesn't work that way.
You never know and you surely can not speak for other people. The most hideous appearing Bull Dykes I've ever seen that few sober men would be able to "get it up" for have ended up becoming...guess which sexual orientation as a default...?
In the end, our minds are capable of making great adjustments out of pure need to adapt...but maybe not so much for you..?

Jul 2019
Georgia
You never know and you surely can not speak for other people. The most hideous appearing Bull Dykes I've ever seen that few sober men would be able to "get it up" for have ended up becoming...guess which sexual orientation as a default...?
In the end, our minds are capable of making great adjustments out of pure need to adapt...but maybe not so much for you..?
wait wait wait, so bull dykes are totally into men, love to date men and have sex with them, until one day they just become lesbians?

because I know one who may be heavily on the bullish side, and I guarantee you she was never, ever, into dudes. Ever. Not once.

Nov 2005
California
Yeah you get accustomed to that filth over time and learn to block it. And btw they could have used the more accurate term sodomites.
:rolleyes:

sodomite: a person who engages in sodomy.

sodomy: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex

Any straight guy who likes getting a hummer from a girl is a "sodomite".
Any girl who likes doing that for her guy is a sodomite.
Any girl that likes her guy eating at the Y is a sodomite.
Any guy that likes doing that for his gal is a sodomite.

It's actually a relatively "recent" phenomenon for "straight sodomy" to be "acceptable". In fact, when SCOTUS finally struck down all sodomy laws as unconstitutional, many of the states which had sodomy laws still on their books had it written to cover both gay and straight sodomy.

Nov 2005
California
You never know and you surely can not speak for other people.
Again, show evidence and we'll examine the situation.
Until then, the existing evidence disproves what you proclaim others should be "open" to, so why should we be "open" to something that you can't show any sign of existing?

Aug 2019
De Congo
Again, show evidence and we'll examine the situation.
Until then, the existing evidence disproves what you proclaim others should be "open" to, so why should we be "open" to something that you can't show any sign of existing?
You've already stated that you refuse to believe individual testimony so why bother with you..?
You're also the self appointed arbiter of where the "gayness line" SHALL BE DRAWN with respect to how much time someone has spent [or not spent] performing same sex acts ..so have fun living in your imaginary world where you get to decide where the imaginary lines are drawn for everyone and not just yourself.
I'll just keep it simple and say that any amount of voluntary gay activity is gay by choice. You can't "unsee" certain things and you certainly can't "un-experience" it.