Why is equality so hard to understand???

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Those who have earned something have the freedom right to do what they want with what they have earned.
Those who have earned nothing have the freedom and right to do whatever they want with what they have not earned.

How can it get more equal than that???

Reactions: LTP and SkyChief
Jun 2018
Toronto
You have to understand though that you are not living in a cabin in the Alaskan tundra hunting for moose. If you want to live peacefully you have to share.

Reactions: intangible child
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Why? why is it that I will not have peace if I don't share? Are you implying violence and confiscation upon me and if so do you approve of it and would you do it yourself for $20/hr or would you hire others to do it in your place for $20/hr?

You said 20 bucks an hour is fair in the other thread, no?

Reactions: SkyChief
Dec 2018
New England
What many on the left find unfair are the consequences of personal liberty. The see enqual results and must find a villain to blame for it.

Yes, there is a debt to be paid for the opportunity to live under the rule of law as there is a debt to be paid for the benefits of social collaboration. But the idea there is an obligation to share is little more than a dressed-up version of “gimme.”

Jun 2018
Toronto
Why? why is it that I will not have peace if I don't share? Are you implying violence and confiscation upon me and if so do you approve of it and would you do it yourself for $20/hr or would you hire others to do it in your place for $20/hr?

You said 20 bucks an hour is fair in the other thread, no?
Because hungry desperate gangs have nothing to lose. They will crash your gated villa and barbeque your poodle on your front lawn.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
More clueless right wing bullshit. Of course, they have to simplify things, and reality is, its not simple that you can put your entire worldview on a bumper sticker. That's about the extend right winger can think.

Anyway, the OP is just a troll so its pointless to even respond to such stupid shit as the OP. Equality, right wingers know nothing of equality.

and people who have American flags in their avatar, american rah rah shit in as where they are, are so obvious trolls. Probably russian

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Those who have earned something have the freedom right to do what they want with what they have earned.
Those who have earned nothing have the freedom and right to do whatever they want with what they have not earned.

How can it get more equal than that???
Why ask a question which you do not want answered objectively?

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Jun 2018
Toronto
What many on the left find unfair are the consequences of personal liberty. The see enqual results and must find a villain to blame for it.

Yes, there is a debt to be paid for the opportunity to live under the rule of law as there is a debt to be paid for the benefits of social collaboration. But the idea there is an obligation to share is little more than a dressed-up version of “gimme.”
Oh so it's not that they take your money, it's the way they go about it? I guess the state has to beg for it harder?

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
No, it is you who have to beg the state for it harder. Those who pay are the ones who actually control the state. If those unanimously decide to stop paying, government won't even exist for you to beg.