Why is it wrong for Trump to send illegals to sanctuary cities?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
No, he keeps selling snake oil. It’s not luck, it’s gullibility.

You mean like that garbage Paris global cooling scam? That snake oil?

I know... i know... it is frustrating.

But at least you can admit that it's not luck.

So you are saying that a stupid snake oil salesman became the most recognizable name in development world wide making billions of dollars, then went on tv to have a hit show for a number if years and then gave a shot at politics and won his first attempt... not for city council, not mayor, not congress or Senate but the President of the United States?

Try saying that out loud a couple of times.

Here he was some 30 years ago

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I think there are three types of Republicans.
1. The ones that didn’t think Trump was a good choice and are not quiet about it (The “NeverTrump” group)
2. The ones that don’t think Trump is a good choice but shut up about it out of fear of alienating the GOP base that bought into Trump (the “sell out our principles for power” group.
3. Those that actually believe Trump is a good choice. (The “Trumpeteers”)

As the Trump train wreck continues in slow motion in front of our eyes the entirety of the GOP is slowly sliding to group 1. Hopefully by 2020 it will be enough that Trump isn’t even re nominated (highly unlikely I think) or if nominated looses the general election (about 50/50 right now)

Lol

Don't forget about the millions of non republicans who voted for him.... that number is growing by the day.

20190413_113225.png

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Why is it wrong for Trump to suggest sending all of these illegals to sanctuary cities wrong? I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

Are these blue cities racists?

Make up your mind kids. Either secure the border or give Juan a room in your house to live.
There is no money allocated by congress to do this.
If the president really wants to do this, he should ask congress to fund a program, that does this.
Otherwise, it's illegal.

Mar 2019
Texas
There is no money allocated by congress to do this.
If the president really wants to do this, he should ask congress to fund a program, that does this.
Otherwise, it's illegal.
I doubt that is true.

Why would you want to spend the amount of money we spend everyday to imprison these people when they could be out working and it would only cost a bus ticket. We are talking thousands vs a hundred bucks.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I doubt that is true.

Why would you want to spend the amount of money we spend everyday to imprison these people when they could be out working and it would only cost a bus ticket. We are talking thousands vs a hundred bucks.
Congress has not authorized enough money for a bus ticket.
To work, these people would need visas.
I don't think Congress would authorize dumping people without some support.
You'd probably want to provide each family with a housing voucher, food stamps and A Medicaid card, and a working visa while they await their hearing.