Why isn't Gabbard at the top of the dems support?

Sep 2019
Here
As far as democrats go, I think she's the best one. But apparently democrats only care about stupid stuff like "electibility." Or should I say, "The media's idea of who's electible."

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
The “why doesn’t everyone talk about the person I like” argument is always a strange one to me.

Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2019
Here
LOL... I'm not voting for her. She's a democrat. And more importantly, has democrat leaning idea's, from what I can see. I could stomach her if she won (I think)

Sep 2019
Here
her policy positions are as clear as mud

plus she's an Assad sympathizer and Russia backs her

After meeting the Syrian leader on a quiet "fact-finding" mission in early 2017, his image in the U.S. as an alleged war criminal and human rights abuser followed Gabbard home and has been a frequent target of criticism for her. Two and a half years later, she has refused to apologize for what she has argued was an effort to better understand the conflict in Syria, where various international actors including the U.S. have helped to fuel an eight-year civil war over competing geopolitical interests.

"I will never apologize for doing all that I can to prevent more of my brothers and sisters from being sent into harm's way, to fight counter-productive regime-change wars that make our country less safe, that take more lives, and that cost taxpayers trillions more dollars," she added. "So if that means meeting with a dictator, or meeting with an adversary, absolutely. I would do it. This is about the national security of our country."

Link:

Sep 2019
Here
She doesn't dispute the fact that Assad is a murderer and a torturer. I don't like the way she tried to dodge the direct question. That seems to become the norm with politicians now a days. But in the end, she admits that Assad is a murderer.
Cooper presses Gabbard: Is Bashar al-Assad a murderer?

Harris tried to score some points by taking Gabbards statements out of context. You gotta admit, our intelligence said Assad used chemical weapons against this own people. It was the same people/government that said Iraq had WMD's. So I think she's extremely patriotic, especially to our soldiers to find out what she can on her own, before agreeing with our government's evidence.
Gabbard: My past Assad comments were misunderstood

Jul 2019
Georgia
After meeting the Syrian leader on a quiet "fact-finding" mission in early 2017, his image in the U.S. as an alleged war criminal and human rights abuser followed Gabbard home and has been a frequent target of criticism for her. Two and a half years later, she has refused to apologize for what she has argued was an effort to better understand the conflict in Syria, where various international actors including the U.S. have helped to fuel an eight-year civil war over competing geopolitical interests.

"I will never apologize for doing all that I can to prevent more of my brothers and sisters from being sent into harm's way, to fight counter-productive regime-change wars that make our country less safe, that take more lives, and that cost taxpayers trillions more dollars," she added. "So if that means meeting with a dictator, or meeting with an adversary, absolutely. I would do it. This is about the national security of our country."

Link:
I'm aware. Have been aware.

She's unappealing, has no clear policy positions, worked for an anti-LGBT organization, is an Assad sympathizer (though she says she isn't) and is backed by Russians. That's enough.

Is she still even in the race? She was polling at like 1% last I checked.

May 2018
USA
Sep 2019
Here
I'm aware. Have been aware.

She's unappealing, has no clear policy positions, worked for an anti-LGBT organization, is an Assad sympathizer (though she says she isn't) and is backed by Russians. That's enough.

Is she still even in the race? She was polling at like 1% last I checked.
She's not anti-LGBT any more. She, like Obama evolved.
She doesn't sympathize with Assad, as I just proved.
As far as the Russian backed claim, I didn't see anything in your link that proves that.

You're last sentence, which is usually the root of your lack of support goes back to one of my original points. Electibility. Which is usually chosen by the media.

Reactions: Gdjjr