Why It Is Necessary To Impeach trump

Dec 2015
Arizona
Bidden is dirty with all of his dealing with Ukraine and China. The voters are all yawning over the House inquiry crapola. Few people give a rats ass about it all because it is a witch hunt. The hearings are exposing how corrupt and morally bankrupt the House Dems are. In the end Trump will win re-election, partially as a result of this tactical error of the House Democrats. I love it keep it going. Lets get more of this garbage on TV. My only concern is viewership is too low.
Biden is dirty? PROVE IT. Let's see some sources, links, documentation. If Biden is dirty why isnt' HE under indictment or investigation? The Party of King Trump was in power for two years. The Trump Party (because it is no longer the GOP) had the time, means, opportunity, and authority to crucify Biden and/or anyone else. The Trump Party had the ways and means to finance the wall, create healthcare coverage, curb spending, censored Schiff and Pelosi, indict Hillary, etc.
The 115th Trump Congress was too busy just trying to line up their little soldiers, keep the government open.
BUT hey---you guys did pass a weather-forecasting bill and give Uber and LYFT a small gift.
GOOD JOB!

Reactions: foundit66
Nov 2005
California
Of course this inquiry is a farce. The Dems are following the rules in orchestrating this farce.
WHY do you say it is a farce?

You won't explain that, will you.
Because you can't.
Because you don't have enough information and you have been relying on outdated propagandic claims from the right which are inept lies that don't hold up to the light of day for anybody who actually is following what has been released regarding investigation transcripts and ongoing House testimony.

Over and over and over again, ad nausieum, the Republicans give a profoundly skewed view on the events. From claiming, with absolutely no basis, that the first witness must be the "star witness" to blind allegations (i.e. "farce") which the person claiming cannot even begin to elaborate on.

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2015
chicago
Let's see, so far with just the Mueller investigation, 8 witches have been caught and convicted or pled guilty. The public supports the impeachment inquiry. Public Support For Donald Trump Impeachment Inquiry Surges: Poll

I agree, I like the trend. Let's get viewership up too, and voter registration.
I too am in favor of these farcical hearing being aired. Keep them going. Its destroying the opinions of the Dems in the House. As far as your poll that too is a farce. I read the poll methodology. It polled 29% Republicans, 34% Democrats, and 36% independent or other. Independents are almost always really Democrats. This kind of crap is why the polling in the 2016 presidential election got it so very wrong.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I too am in favor of these farcical hearing being aired. Keep them going. Its destroying the opinions of the Dems in the House. As far as your poll that too is a farce. I read the poll methodology. It polled 29% Republicans, 34% Democrats, and 36% independent or other. Independents are almost always really Democrats. This kind of crap is why the polling in the 2016 presidential election got it so very wrong.
Seriously, why do you people even bother? Every witness confirms and shows Trumps guilt. Even witnesses called by REpublicans have confirmed it. People in Trump's own administration.

Go crawl back under your rock and stop this dumb trolling.

Reactions: leekohler2