Why Nordic Countries Are More Competitive Than Everyone Else

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
you can have a big state and be competitive
Nordic countries including Sweden, Denmark and Norway have the most productive businesses of all and are best-equipped to compete in the global economy.
These countries won based on worker productivity, cost of business and monetary policy, according to a study by Mercedes Delgado at Temple University, Christian Ketels and Michael E. Porter at Harvard and Scott Stern at MIT.

While countries' global competitiveness is a common topic, the researchers say they are the first to input the cost of doing business into the country's ultimate standing. They also use their index as a predictor of future economic success.
Nordic countries including Sweden, Denmark and Norway have the most productive businesses of all and are best-equipped to compete in the global economy.
These countries won based on worker productivity, cost of business and monetary policy, according to a study by Mercedes Delgado at Temple University, Christian Ketels and Michael E. Porter at Harvard and Scott Stern at MIT.

While countries' global competitiveness is a common topic, the researchers say they are the first to input the cost of doing business into the country's ultimate standing. They also use their index as a predictor of future economic success.

Why Nordic Countries Are More Competitive Than Everyone Else

May 2018
USA
Don't forget: the Scandanavian countries are among the most atheistic in the world as well. They aren't living with their heads in the clouds in hope of a "better life when they die". LOL, what a scam religion is :D

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Don't forget: the Scandanavian countries are among the most atheistic in the world as well. They aren't living with their heads in the clouds in hope of a "better life when they die". LOL, what a scam religion is :D
i t can be but i think people are too hard on relgion relgious extmism is bad its like saying all politics is bad because of the actions of extremists, are all political parties violent because of some extremeists i have no love of relgion, but many in my family find real comfort and community in the church i think it is wreckless to mock the glue that holds our culture together, most people need a crutch, there are many strong people that can do without it, most people are not strong, in the nordic nations the state has replecd relgious community and done a very good job, i guess what i am saying is we need community in some form to survive