Why the economy is better under Trump

Feb 2020
Houston
Turns out that it isn’t the Obama Stimulus finally kicking in.

The business community, who drive the economy, are more confident that the government won’t be regulating and taxing businesses into bankruptcy.

Trump didn’t really have to do anything, just keep his mitts off.

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
Turns out that it isn’t the Obama Stimulus finally kicking in.

The business community, who drive the economy, are more confident that the government won’t be regulating and taxing businesses into bankruptcy.

Trump didn’t really have to do anything, just keep his mitts off.
you actually believe the rich and big corporations under clinton and obama were being regulating and taxed into bankruptcy, not recording historic profits and becoming even more insanely rich even without massive deficit causing tax cuts given to them?

you really drink the kool aid, dontcha, trump voter?

how much do you think it costs a company that does not pollute and does not have to spend a lot to limit or end their pollution to meet basic government regulations? have you ever ran a business? obviously not. you do not have a clue how little expense there is in keeping up to date with government business regulations...you just spew the right wing bullshit like you have a clue!!

and the economy is not doing any better, but the tax cuts are creating huge deficits, almost double in just 3 years...read something. go back to school and learn about numbers.

bush obama trump deficits 2019.png

bush obama trump s and p.png

bush obama trump wage growth.png

bush obama trump unemployment.png

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Virtually everything Trump has done about the economy was for a short term bump with long term danger - serious danger.

But all he has to do is win 2020 and by then the statute of limitations will have spared him repercussions from most of his serious crimes when he looses the presidential immunity. Then it doesn't matter if he ruins the world economy, he's got his.

Nov 2005
California
The Republicans never were really fiscally responsible and post-9/11, they stopped even pretending.
I would agree regarding the first part of your sentence.

The last four words?
Either you have been hiding under a rock for a long time or you are simply comfortable with throwing out blatantly obvious lies.
Trump made a campaign promise to get rid of the deficit.

Repubs continue to try to paint themselves as the fiscally responsible ones and Dems as the irresponsible ones, even though history for the last few decades clearly shows the opposite to be true.

Feb 2020
Houston
I would agree regarding the first part of your sentence.

The last four words?
Either you have been hiding under a rock for a long time or you are simply comfortable with throwing out blatantly obvious lies.
Trump made a campaign promise to get rid of the deficit.

Repubs continue to try to paint themselves as the fiscally responsible ones and Dems as the irresponsible ones, even though history for the last few decades clearly shows the opposite to be true.
Yeah, I wasn't really counting Trump in with Republicans.

Obviously, he was not going to balance the budget anymore than he was going to pay for the wall with Mexican Pesos.

I see both parties not giving a damn about the deficits or the debt. I haven't heard a repub lately call for a balanced budget.