Why there's soooo many democrat candidates.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Money. Period End of story.

The more candidates, the more money the DNC takes in. The more witch hunts, the more money the DNC takes in. The more Trump scandals, the more money the DNC takes in. I'm surprised the RNC isn't pushing for more GOP candidates to run against Trump. Candidates that would run against Trump, not bash him too much. But raise money until it's close to the end of the election season and then drop out.

It's been said, that the presidents are chosen months, maybe even a year before the actual election. And the election season is just a means of raising money for those who select who's gonna be our president. (And prominent congressmen) That sounds conspiratorial, I know. But it's not any more far fetched than the income tax, monetary policy or foreign policy.
That's a good point, but the same thing happened (GOP) in 2016 and it's not just Democrats. As we approach the "1 Year Until" mark the numbers will keep dropping. People run for president for all sorts of reasons--most have nothing to do with actually winning.

Nov 2012
nirvana

The more candidates, the more money the DNC takes in. The more witch hunts, the more money the DNC takes in. The more Trump scandals, the more money the DNC takes in. I'm surprised the RNC isn't pushing for more GOP candidates to run against Trump. Candidates that would run against Trump, not bash him too much. But raise money until it's close to the end of the election season and then drop out.

It's been said, that the presidents are chosen months, maybe even a year before the actual election. And the election season is just a means of raising money for those who select who's gonna be our president. (And prominent congressmen) That sounds conspiratorial, I know. But it's not any more far fetched than the income tax, monetary policy or foreign policy.
Keep in mind all of those GOP retirements the last two years, to go along with all of the new cash the Democrats have now. Oh, and in case you forgot, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder have been quietly behind the scenes, with a full court press on winning back state and local seats from Republicans in all 50 states.

Sep 2019
Here
That's a good point, but the same thing happened (GOP) in 2016 and it's not just Democrats. As we approach the "1 Year Until" mark the numbers will keep dropping. People run for president for all sorts of reasons--most have nothing to do with actually winning.
Holy hell, I get soooo tired of the "but they did it too" replies. They both do it. And regardless of what side of the isle you stand on, everyone knows it. There's sooooo many issues that R & D voters could agree on now a days, but it's like they're brainwashed into disagreeing, regardless of there's something to disagree with or not.

I can understand this from someone like me who can't stand ANY republican or democrat. I despise political parties. I'm a libertarian. But wouldn't give you a bucket of piss for anything the LP leadership says.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky

Does that explain Republicans last time?

May 2018
none
Holy hell, I get soooo tired of the "but they did it too" replies. They both do it. And regardless of what side of the isle you stand on, everyone knows it. There's sooooo many issues that R & D voters could agree on now a days, but it's like they're brainwashed into disagreeing, regardless of there's something to disagree with or not.

I can understand this from someone like me who can't stand ANY republican or democrat. I despise political parties. I'm a libertarian. But wouldn't give you a bucket of piss for anything the LP leadership says.
List the issues democrats and Trump supporters could agree on. The GOP and Trump supporters won’t hold Trump accountable for anything.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Bush was/is a Democrat with an R after his name- as was McCain- as are most in DC- that they all subscribe to the same policy puts the proof in the puddin- in fact, it's obvious BOTH subscribe to the same hegemony which is financed by the fed reserve- to inflict hegemony it has to be financed- hegemony is a direct result of Neocon policy adherence- "clearly" neither gives anything more than lip service to anything of substance- BOTH use media hype and click bait bullshit to raise money, for the sake of raising money- and as long as citizens subscribe to their side is worthy of sainthood that bullshit will continue- and, Republicans wouldn't know a libertarian belief if it was tattooed on their forehead- what voters believe is click bait bullshit- MOST libertarians are leftist- hardcore libertarians were, at one time, early in their lives Democrats- "clearly" one can justify anything with an excuse, which is nothing more than an attempt to justify, usually lame and often, as is the case here, misdirected.
Warfare is created by one inflicting his will on another. Period. Who does what when is immaterial to the result, be it blow back or retaliation- politicians are not warriors, they are empty suits who create conflict so they remain relevant- they depend on ignorance and advance the ignorance by acting ignorant- acting being the key, they are puppets, directed by puppet masters which is why a large number are alcoholic- they can't stand looking at themselves (self awareness) because they realize they've sold their soul to the devil and the masses then are exploited by the Great American Exceptionalism- punish the many for the actions of the few.
I prefer to deal with reality.

Reactions: leekohler2
Sep 2019
Here
List the issues democrats and Trump supporters could agree on. The GOP and Trump supporters won’t hold Trump accountable for anything.
What they could agree on? "Could" being the keyword.

They could agree that Trump is a liar. Pelosi is corrupt. Spending is too high. Our foreign policy creates enemies, the wall is just a huge expensive band aid. And 1,000 other things they could agree on.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Keep in mind all of those GOP retirements the last two years, to go along with all of the new cash the Democrats have now. Oh, and in case you forgot, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder have been quietly behind the scenes, with a full court press on winning back state and local seats from Republicans in all 50 states.
Sounds like a good plan to me!

Reactions: leekohler2
May 2018
none
What they could agree on? "Could" being the keyword.

They could agree that Trump is a liar. Pelosi is corrupt. Spending is too high. Our foreign policy creates enemies, the wall is just a huge expensive band aid. And 1,000 other things they could agree on.
The GOP and Trump supporters would agree with your statement on Pelosi, but nothing else. Good luck.

Dec 2015
Arizona

What the heck are you talking about?
First you're all frazzled because of the "but they did it too"....thingy.....so we the DTT posters are NOT supposed to point out that in 2016 there were 20 Republicans running for president? AND yes--it IS about money--it's always about money.
Next, you've moved on to all the issues WE COULD agree on. Like what?
Finally, you inform us that you can't stand political parties becuz......and this is my favorite part....you're Libertarian??

BEEP BEEP---back up your truck, mister. You're about to drive off a cliff.