Will Trump Leave the WH?

Mar 2019
Texas
Please link the quote of this statement.....

It was Democrats proposing a president stay in office to prevent the successor to take office.

Can President Obama Stop Donald Trump From Being President? Martial Law, Faithless Electors, Executive Power Could Block Election Results
It was in the news much a couple years ago and as recently as a couple weeks ago by him and falwell saying that he should get his two years back from the investigation.

Trump Keeps Alluding to Extending His Presidency. Does He Mean It ...

fortune.com › Leadership › Politics

May 6, 2019 - President Donald Trump retweeted a post suggesting his term should be ... PresidentDonald Trump on Sunday night retweeted conservative ... While the move would be an unconstitutional power grab, Falwell referred to the extension of ... Trump joked last month about extending his presidency, after he ...

Jul 2015
chicago
Every month we have the equivalent of the entire population of Orlando Florida (of illegal aliens) stream over the border. It is a crisis. It needs to be stopped and yet the Democrats chose to pretend it is just fine. Its totally ignored. No solutions from the Left at all. All the energy on the Left goes to stupid shit like this topic. Fake bullshit. Anything to be damaging to Trump. Whatever it is, they do not care. Sad and pathetic people.

May 2018
USA
Every month we have the equivalent of the entire population of Orlando Florida (of illegal aliens) stream over the border. It is a crisis. It needs to be stopped and yet the Democrats chose to pretend it is just fine. Its totally ignored. No solutions from the Left at all. All the energy on the Left goes to stupid shit like this topic. Fake bullshit. Anything to be damaging to Trump. Whatever it is, they do not care. Sad and pathetic people.
Well I'm sure if the con man that has lied over 10,000 times in the last 3 years says "there is a crisis at the border" then it MUST be true. Nevermind the El Paso mayor, a Republican, says there's no crisis at the border. Nevermind the Governor of New Mexico says there's no crisis at the border. The Russian-symp in the White House says something so it MUST be true.

Here's a groundbreaking idea...how about you post PROOF OF YOUR ASSERTION?? I realize that Trump lovers strongly dislike facts (and reality), but the rest of us might take your comment more seriously with some proof. In CONTRAST to your assertion I'm posting information 100% contrary to what Trump or his rightwing liars lackeys have been saying.

3 Charts That Show What's Actually Happening Along The Southern Border
https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/f...017-Dec/cbp-border-security-report-fy2017.pdf

Last edited:
Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I will post one more thing on this because I realize I am diverting the thread and it was not my intention. I am just disgusted with this endless attempt to "Get Trump" with fake crap when there is an actual crisis.

99,000 apprehensions at the border in April.

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
What is the actural crisis? A few hungry folks fleeing violence?

Seems to me NEVER getting an honest answer from a person elected to lead us is MUCH more serious.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.

quick question, if we stop it, how are we gonna grow our economy?