Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”

Dec 2018
New England
i will say this perhaps issues like this should be decided by states, gay rights abortion marijuanna, the only thing i would gaurantee on federal level would be race relgion and gender, you cant violate basic rights, up till recently being gay was a crimanal act as was abortion both deeply offensive to relgious people in the south, let them instead of legislating fromthe bunch let majorites decide thse issues, i would draw the line at volating very basic ights like segregation or no girls and such eiter that or its time for north and south to go seprerate ways
I'm considering starting a GoFundMe page with the plea "Punctuation for Bill." Any takers?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
States' rights are what happens when states make a compact between the states. States' rights are what happens when a unitary government is not part of the equation. States' rights are what happens when statism is rejected.
states have only the rights the federal government says they do

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I suspect were your understanding accurate it would more properly be labeled the "Omnipotence Clause."

Suffice to say if you think the supremacy clause nullifies the 9th and 10th amendments then you don't posses even the most basic grasp of Constitutional law.
i must say the same of you

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
The Second Amendment did not give the states anything. The Second Amendment is a restriction on the federal government.
The Gun Lobby's interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime. The real purpose of the Second Amendment was to ensure that state armies - the militia - would be maintained for the defense of the state. The very language of the Second Amendment refutes any argument that it was intended to guarantee every citizen an unfettered right to any kind of weapon he or she desires.​
Retired Chief Justice Warren Burger, "The Right to Bear Arms," Parade Magazine,January 14, 1990. The Second Amendment Has Nothing to Do with Gun Ownership

Dec 2017
USA
Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”

Not surprising. Think about it, how could you live with it.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Not only did the Supreme Court's opinion violate the Constitution and federalism, the opinion was based on one lie after another. Roe should be overturned and abortion should be left up the states, but statists, being statists, have to control every aspect of an individual and state existance.

An aside, I think she died a year or so ago.
Really? People who advocate giving women a CHOICE are the ones who want to control “every aspect of an individual” existence???
Now just a minute there Nwolfe, surely you're not going to ignore all the millions of women who have been FORCED by the federal government to have an abortion against their will, are you?

**sarcasm**