Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Hitting that wall can be very painful when formulating an argument is above one's pay grade.

The facinating thing about bringing up McCulloch, which backfired spectacularly, is the inability to defend the ruling's constitutional basis.

The other thing that is facinating is bringing up the necessary and proper clause, which backfired spectacularly, and then resorting to the lowest common denominator of "whaaa, the Supreme Court said so" when that was indefensible.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Hitting that wall can be very painful when formulating an argument is above one's pay grade.

The facinating thing about bringing up McCulloch, which backfired spectacularly, is the inability to defend the ruling's constitutional basis.

The other thing that is facinating is bringing up the necessary and proper clause, which backfired spectacularly, and then resorting to the lowest common denominator of "whaaa, the Supreme Court said so" when that was indefensible.
You're playing judge and jury again.

This isn't that difficult to understand:

“To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States or in any Department or Officer thereof.”

I'm fascinated that you can channel James Wilson after 232 years.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
I'm fascinated that you can channel James Wilson after 232 years.
I wonder who a liberal would channel regarding the necessary and proper clause's meaning other than the man who wrote the clause and explained what the clause means.

I love how liberals make a perfect argument against evolution.

May 2018
USA
I have never proposed forcing a woman to do anything
Of course you have. You've rooted for overturning Roe V Wade multiple times in this forum, along with many other Trump lovers and GOP fans. If Roe V Wade was overturned many women would be forced to carry unwanted fetuses to term (including rape and incest babies).

To be honest, I've always thought the reason the GOP supported rape/incest babies over women's rights is that those rape or incest babies are likely to have low IQs, hence future Republicans.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Of course you have. You've rooted for overturning Roe V Wade multiple times in this forum, along with many other Trump lovers and GOP fans. If Roe V Wade was overturned many women would be forced to carry unwanted fetuses to term (including rape and incest babies).

To be honest, I've always thought the reason the GOP supported rape/incest babies over women's rights is that those rape or incest babies are likely to have low IQs, hence future Republicans.
The only law regards abortion I have proposed is that any man who has sex with a woman who would even consider killing the resulting progeny be charged with reckless child endangerment.