Women Aren't a Monolith

Feb 2014
Oregon
The question

I will pass on the video. It is CNN, there are around 160 million women in the US, and CNN would not live up to their biased reputation if they did not narrow the 160 million women down to a certain few women to represent conservative women. It is click bait.
Judge the women, not the channel. They are a good example of how many Republican women think and do you agree or disagree with their thinking? Please read the questions I added and answer them without assuming what I think.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
For cryin' outside--man up, Panther! I've been after you for eons to pick a side and now you have. Good for you.
Please clara. I didn't pick a side because it was my conscious choice not to partake in this insanity. I do so now because i see no justice for victim or accused being accorded to "US citizens"! Just mob rule and a lynching mentality.

But, I will call you and anyone else "OUT" for supporting rapists and I have every right to do so. The GOP supports a stupid, nasty man who bragged about assaulting women and you seem fine with that. You're not going to get a pat on the back.
You will call me out as a rape apologist!? That is rich. You don't even know exactly what pushed back from the center.

Has he been charged, tried and convicted in a court of law? No. He hasn't! Do you think Mrs Ford is thrilled to have been outed into this bs circus? Of course not! She didn't want this happen her. Now she is victimized yet again. Now this politics of ours has assaulted and raped her yet again of any privacy she had left. We're a disgusting nation which has lost all sense of justice, protecting victims and the innocent and leaving the presumption of guilt to a court of law and not to a media circus where us untrained and unschooled lawyers hold sway. Because will lynch any accused on the slimmest fo evidence!
We have a history of it and we're quite good at it. We have remembered everything and learned absolutely nothing.
We have lost all sense of mercy to anyone but our immediate selves.

YOU ARE going to be condemned for that, whether you like it or not.
See. Judge me and my character or motivations without the facts. Besides, this ain't my first rodeo.

AND if you are going to give credibility or respect to a party FILLED with sexual predators, including our sitting president then YES---you are a shill---idiotic or otherwise.
Ok. fine. That is how you want play this?

Republicans took a play from the democrats play book on how to defend one of their own from sexual assault allegations courtesy of the Clintons.

Naah, naah! Neener, neener!

Then you threaten ME with your respect?? You're going to "withdraw" your respect because I question you? Because I QUESTION your post?
No. Because i currently think you're a rational adult who doesn't usually stereotype or emotionally fly off the handle when conversing with your political opposite.

Because I want you and every other MAN/Republican/American to believe women and children who say they were assaulted?
Don't utter ridiculous nonsense. You really think i wouldn't care about something as serious as that!?

You can't be serious, but then why should I be surprised? Seems to be something in the water these days.
Yes there is. Its called kool aid. Just put the cup down and step away from it nice and slow....

Last edited:
Jun 2012
Barsoom
Judge the women, not the channel. They are a good example of how many Republican women think and do you agree or disagree with their thinking? Please read the questions I added and answer them without assuming what I think.
I am not judging a few women that are being parading around as representative of a multi-million bloc of woman.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
I didn't expect you to give a well-thoughtout reply and unfortunately, my judgment appears to be right.
There is nothing well-thought about responding to a set-up CNN anything. There is also no judgement used by watching the video and believing that hand-picked group of women represent a quarter of the US's population other than bad judgement.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Liberals have no respect for the rule of law, which is based on the burden of evidence, and are more favorable for the US to become a banana republic, which eschews both of the above, that sons are the ones in peril.
Well, they were running out of amendments to trample on.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Then convince me otherwise. Because all i am seeing is an emotional stunt dressed up in the morality of justice and victimization.

Disagree. The democrats weren't forced into anything, let alone using a populist tactic that Trump had no hand in creating. The man is a symptom only and not the disease of our current malaise.
I totally disagree with your belief that Trump is some type of victim of the times. This was largely his play. That there are so many people so bitter that they would suspend their intellect and desire for self improvement and actually swallow the lies he has been telling and retelling is may be symptomatic of a greater problem, but it is Trump who very consciously used it to his selfish purpose.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I totally disagree with your belief that Trump is some type of victim of the times. This was largely his play. That there are so many people so bitter that they would suspend their intellect and desire for self improvement and actually swallow the lies he has been telling and retelling is may be symptomatic of a greater problem, but it is Trump who very consciously used it to his selfish purpose.
But Jesus didn't say never divorce, he said only in specific Cases. Go look it up my Jarhead friend

and get back with me on that.