Women; SHAPE UP!!!! QUIT ROCKIN' THE BOAT!!

May 2013
Northeast
You're (apparently) pissin'-off "God".

*​

"The Bible makes it clear that men were designed to go out and work while women stay home, according to conservative Christian radio host Bryan Fischer.

Reacting to news that mothers were now the primary source of income in 40 percent of U.S. households, Fischer claimed Wednesday that men were “designed to be breadwinners for their families.”

“That’s the way God set it up, that’s the way he designed it,” he continued. “Husbands are to use their stamina and their strength and their brainpower — not that they’re smarter than women, I’m not saying that — but God has given them a brain and the purpose for using their mental ability is to provide for their families.”

Women, on the other hand, were designed to focus on “making a home for her children and for her husband.”

Yeah....he's a regular Renaissance-man!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
The RNC better send out an emergency e-mail telling all its members to STFU right now.

May 2013
arkansas
You're (apparently) pissin'-off "God".

Yeah....he's a regular Renaissance-man!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. We are now entering Republican country. Please set your watches and brains back 50 years. Thank you for flying Hopeless Dreams airlines.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2012
Barsoom
Democrat Radio Host Calls for the Murder of Tea Party Members

Mike Malloy

These tea bag bastards, who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away or like in Passover—I just wish there was an angel of the lord that would pass over but instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt, just wipe out all the tea-baggers. Just, you know, the terrible swift sword…lop their heads off.

May 2013
arkansas
Democrat Radio Host Calls for the Murder of Tea Party Members

Mike Malloy

These tea bag bastards, who by the way, I just wish they would all just go away or like in Passover—I just wish there was an angel of the lord that would pass over but instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt, just wipe out all the tea-baggers. Just, you know, the terrible swift sword…lop their heads off.
If God kills them.....would that be considered 'murder'?

Reactions: 3 people
Apr 2013
The Milky Way
CHRIS MATTHEWS: You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody's going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he's going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But we'll be there to watch. I think he's Mr. Big, I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush

waitingtables

Former Staff
Jul 2007
NJ
If you take issue over what Chris Matthews says and yet what Rush Limbaugh says everyday is okay with you, you might be a low information voter.

Reactions: 3 people