Women take no respnsibility

Nov 2018
Inner Space
My attention span is only 3 minutes....but my take on this nonsense is that apparently:

1. to be alluring, most men think that to be sexually irresistible to women all that is necessary is to take a bath once and awhile
2. women are still viewed a property for the sexual pleasure of men
3. many men have no idea about why women in our society attach self-worth to their appearance
4. men think that every woman is really interested in them, when the woman is more often wondering...what is the chance his guy will rape me.

Feb 2007
New York
So basically, you don't believe that MEN should be held accountable for their actions. Seriously? A woman should be held accountable fore being attractive?

Guess what? a man is capable of not touching a women uninvited. He is capable of hearing "Thanks but I'm not interested" without falling apart. (Most. There are exceptions) I agree that there is no need to be rude or cruel, but a man should be able to hear NO without a woman having TO MAKE UP AN IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND.

You seem to have a very low opinion of your sex.

Nov 2005
California
4. men think that every woman is really interested in them, when the woman is more often wondering...what is the chance his guy will rape me.
Many guys don't understand that. I find it hilarious when a guy doesn't understand that, but is paranoid that gays are attracted to him or will rape him.
The biggest way this has demonstrated itself was with "gays in the military" and various people (including many politicians) who argued we could not allow gays in the military because of all the gay men oggling / raping men.

It was rather Freudian. Such a fear revealed more about the speaker than it did gays. What it really demonstrated is how many guys were afraid they would be treated as they look at and/or treat women!
But they lack the self-awareness to comprehend that... :rolleyes:

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Many guys don't understand that. I find it hilarious when a guy doesn't understand that, but is paranoid that gays are attracted to him or will rape him.
The biggest way this has demonstrated itself was with "gays in the military" and various people (including many politicians) who argued we could not allow gays in the military because of all the gay men oggling / raping men.

It was rather Freudian. Such a fear revealed more about the speaker than it did gays. What it really demonstrated is how many guys were afraid they would be treated as they look at and/or treat women!

It is amazing that men feel this way around gays, but utterly fail to understand that is how women feel every day, every where they go.

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Nailed it beautifully. I hope you aren't waiting for webguy or any of the other old white Republicans to respond.

Feb 2014
Oregon
My attention span is only 3 minutes....but my take on this nonsense is that apparently:

1. to be alluring, most men think that to be sexually irresistible to women all that is necessary is to take a bath once and awhile
2. women are still viewed a property for the sexual pleasure of men
3. many men have no idea about why women in our society attach self-worth to their appearance

Maybe you should give the video another 3 minutes and get the whole message? Men are hurt when they are rejected, especially when this follows a woman gladly taking advantage of what a man can do for her, and that fact cancels out your 4th statement. Yin and yang, life is a matter of give and take. Some people are takers, and some people are givers, and a few try to achieve a fair balance of give and take.

I am strongly in favor of dressing modestly and females taking responsibility for how they affect others and their own safety. That is just respecting nature. Being self-centered throws our relationships off balance.