Women take no respnsibility

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I can tell you this. Teachers do not wear that type of garment--even on dress up days/picture days....and most women who live in sub-zero climates would have a heck of a time dressing like that.
When we lived in Wisconsin, I donned a turtle neck, a sweater/jacket, slacks, socks, a parka, boots, gloves, and scarf before venturing out in the morning. How sexy is that, boys??
But, if a woman that you worked with DID show up looking great, IMO there's nothing wrong with a guy saying, "You look very nice today." Period.
Compliments are always appreciated--if stated in an appropriate way.
No one said that all women in all climates and business dress like that.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
I know women who are as attractive as this, for sure.

They may not go to work dressed in cocktail dresses - but I know women who go to work with lower scoop cut necklines and short skirts.

I believe they have the absolute right to do so without fear of being raped and assaulted.

I also know women who would wear this dress to work, which I think is every bit as provocative as a dress which shows far more skin.

View attachment 2956
i wear v and scoop necks that come real low to work and school. i even get flirty with how many buttons i leave undone. i wear cute af little denim shorts to class or anywhere in the hot summer. i do this for me, not for anyone else. oh and that is a cute dress in my color ;)

May 2013
arkansas
i wear v and scoop necks that come real low to work and school. i even get flirty with how many buttons i leave undone. i wear cute af little denim shorts to class or anywhere in the hot summer. i do this for me, not for anyone else. oh and that is a cute dress in my color ;)
I'm afraid that dressing that way for yourself is something that some men cannot wrap their brains around. In their minds, you dressed that way for them, and them only. And how dare you get upset when they do what, they believe, you are obviously begging them to do!

I have to wonder.......in webguys world of 'responsible female behavior' will we be allowed to brush our teeth, wash our hair and wear deodorant? Unscented of course!

Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm afraid that dressing that way for yourself is something that some men cannot wrap their brains around. In their minds, you dressed that way for them, and them only. And how dare you get upset when they do what, they believe, you are obviously begging them to do!

I have to wonder.......in webguys world of 'responsible female behavior' will we be allowed to brush our teeth, wash our hair and wear deodorant? Unscented of course!
Imo, this is taking a way too black and white view of a very complex subject filled with subtleties and innuendos.

And to be clear, nothing excuses unwanted touching or vulgar speech.

But Lyzza, you just admitted you deliberately look flirty. What does that mean?

May 2013
arkansas
I know women who are as attractive as this, for sure.

They may not go to work dressed in cocktail dresses - but I know women who go to work with lower scoop cut necklines and short skirts.

I believe they have the absolute right to do so without fear of being raped and assaulted.

I also know women who would wear this dress to work, which I think is every bit as provocative as a dress which shows far more skin.

View attachment 2956
Several years ago I had the opportunity to meet Zuill Bailey after a concert. He is gorgeous....... more so in person than in his photos, and since he had just finished playing he was still in his tuxedo. His hair was a beautiful shade of dark, rich brown and cascaded in curls to shoulder length. He was friendly and warm and oh so charming. To me, there is nothing more sexually appealing than an attractive, charming man in a tuxedo. His simply sitting in the hotel lounge chatting about music for a few moments had fantasies going through my head that would make a sailor blush!

THEN.............he invited me and the two ladies I was with to join him and some of the other symphony members at a local restaurant for a late dinner. Damn my mother for bringing me up properly, but out of fear of making a fool out of myself, I declined.

My point is......if I can decline an evening with Zuill Bailey in a tuxedo, it should not matter what a woman is wearing.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Honest question. Why do women refer to such attire as "cute?"

May 2013
arkansas
Imo, this is taking a way too black and white view of a very complex subject filled with subtleties and innuendos.

And to be clear, nothing excuses unwanted touching or vulgar speech.

But Lyzza, you just admitted you deliberately look flirty. What does that mean?
Which part of this response is directed to me please?