Women take no respnsibility

May 2013
arkansas
I haven't been paying attention and it's 12 pages long now; I'd just like to know is this another 'everything would be perfect if it wasn't for women' thread?
It's one of webguys typical 'women are responsible for everything bad that men do'.....or as I like to think of them...."Whaaaaa. I'm a helpless little boy in men's clothing and can't be trusted without a babysitter'.

Feb 2014
Oregon
Changed my mind. I am bowing out of this discussion. It is looking like a lot of people are enjoying insulting each other and they are doing it just because that is what they like to do.

Last edited:
Dec 2016
Canada
It's one of webguys typical 'women are responsible for everything bad that men do'.....or as I like to think of them...."Whaaaaa. I'm a helpless little boy in men's clothing and can't be trusted without a babysitter'.
How many variations of the same story does he need? And do these incel types ever ask themselves if they're doing something wrong/ rather than just blame it all on women for not liking them etc.?

Oct 2010
Colorado
Which part of this response is directed to me please?
This: I'm afraid that dressing that way for yourself is something that some men cannot wrap their brains around. In their minds, you dressed that way for them, and them only. And how dare you get upset when they do what, they believe, you are obviously begging them to do!

Imo, this is taking a way too black and white view of a very complex subject filled with subtleties and innuendos .... and in some cases, confusion. What do you mean by "that way"?

Some guys, maybe most, will "get it," meaning, just because a woman dresses in "that way" which is sure to stir the electrons in a man's on-board harness of hard -wiring, and, as Lyzza admitted, deliberately so, that doesn't mean "all are welcome." But some won't get it.

And while some of those men who don't get it are jerks who deliberately don't get it, some aren't. Some are unsophisticated and/or inexperienced, guys that haven't quite figured out that the way to get a woman who might be interested in ya is to ignore her, and rebuff her advances.... :cool:

May 2013
arkansas
How many variations of the same story does he need? And do these incel types ever ask themselves if they're doing something wrong/ rather than just blame it all on women for not liking them etc.?
I would imagine that he is going to keep it up until he feels he has 'won the day'.

As for wondering if the fault lies with them....:lol:. I think they have spent way too long resenting women for what they cannot have to ever admit that the fault lies in their corner.

Dec 2016
Canada
How many of you are females who had to deal with men and are talking from the woman's experience? I never said it is okay for a man to rape a woman. I am saying men should not be trusted and women should behave as though they can not be trusted. And yes, what she wears, where she walks, how she walks, does matter, but even then some guy can stick a knive in her back in public and in broad day light.

I am out of this discussion. If you are a woman, you enjoyed safety that I did not have.
I've seen social expectations change dramatically over the past 50 years, but I've long...maybe always been of the impression that men have the greater share of responsibility to change how they think about and approach women than vice versa, because of workplace expectations. Sure there are lots of times when a woman will show interest in and try to seduce a man at work, BUT I suppose a man bites a dog every once in awhile also! The norm has been...especially in formerly male workplaces that started incorporating women for the first time is that the guys need to learn how to act and change what they're doing if complaints start coming in about what they say or how they behave. Sometimes it might be all about nothing...but usually where there's smoke, there's a fire burning...like it or not.

Dec 2016
Canada
I would imagine that he is going to keep it up until he feels he has 'won the day'.

As for wondering if the fault lies with them....:lol:. I think they have spent way too long resenting women for what they cannot have to ever admit that the fault lies in their corner.
This would all be funny and amusing if it wasn't for the ones who push even further and become really dangerous!