Women take no respnsibility

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Imo, this is taking a way too black and white view of a very complex subject filled with subtleties and innuendos.

And to be clear, nothing excuses unwanted touching or vulgar speech.

But Lyzza, you just admitted you deliberately look flirty. What does that mean?
that means i like my outfits and how i look.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Well, all I can say is that it's telling you described dressing this way when you go out in public and not when hanging around the house alone.
i wear those tops at home too. i dont lounge around the house in a fun or cute dress, unless i feel like it. i dress myself the way i want, pretty sure most people do. :rolleyes:

Nov 2012
Michigan
Despite the repeated scurrilous accusations I have never posted anything to suggest men are not responsible for controlling themselves. If a woman with a dynamite hot body walks naked into an office that does not give men open license to take liberties.

But we see here demonstrated in many posts that women are held to no responsibility regardless.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Imagine a bank with no cash drawers. Each teller has all their drawer money just stacked up on the counter in front of them. No windows or bars separating them from customers. Now for sure anyone who comes in and robs that bank is committ8mg a criminal act, but really do you think a bank like that will be robbed less or more often?

Apr 2013
Left coast
Despite the repeated scurrilous accusations I have never posted anything to suggest men are not responsible for controlling themselves. If a woman with a dynamite hot body walks naked into an office that does not give men open license to take liberties.

But we see here demonstrated in many posts that women are held to no responsibility regardless.
They aren't responsible. Control yourself and don't make excuses for your buddies who can't control themselves either.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I saw this image at this site, Venus, titled "Wear to Work." -- Women~s Workwear | Wear to Work | VENUS

I'm asking for some honesty from us guys here. Just how easy is it for you to sorta ignore her cleavage? I'm talking in person. Is it possible for ya? And, how good are you, or, how good do you think you are, in grabbing a quick, unnoticed peek?

I worked for a large multinational corporation. We have women that looked like this. And yes some of them dressed like this. And hell fucking yes I looked !!! discrete to be sure, but I damned sure looked. Wanna know what I didn't do ?? I didn't make an ass of my self trying to pick them up at dinner. I didn't follow them back to their rooms and try to push my way in. I certainly didn't grab their pussies or any other part of their body. I'm not even worried about being fired. Why ?? Because I genuinely love, respect and appreciate women. I can appreciate their "looks" but I respect and admire them at the same time. Maybe it's because I grew up with a mom that was "women's lib" before there was such a thing. I mean she took engineering in COLLEGE in the late 1940's. raced cars in the 1960s. Here's the car she crashed in 1965. She "retired" from racing after this since she had FOUR kids at the time. Even in her 80's she was still a better driver than most people. It was only later in life after the fucking Baptist got a hold of her that she changed any of her attitudes.,

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
They make the legs appear longer, the display the butt at a better angle, and the fact that they are the furthest thing from sensible says 'sexy' the way a fur coat says 'money'.

As a female friend pointed out not long ago, the shape of a woman's foot in a heel is also the shape most women's feet naturally take when they're having an orgasm !! The foot points down while the toe point up !!!

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
There's a pic of Melania trying to use a spade to plant a tree in shoes like that. It was disgusting.

Is there anyone who honestly believes that Melania would have given Trump a first look, much less a second look had he not been a billionaire ?? Let's face it, had he not had a fat wallet would she have been even slightly interested in him ??

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Is there anyone who honestly believes that Melania would have given Trump a first look, much less a second look had he not been a billionaire ?? Let's face it, had he not had a fat wallet would she have been even slightly interested in him ??
Well, I take it she has her head screwed on, and but for this political nonsense he was an excellent divorce prospect.