Women take no respnsibility

Apr 2013
Left coast
Some years ago, working in a factory situation, I was door operator on a large molding press. The part being made was large and difficult to get right. An appliqué was placed in the mold and then hot plastic injected onto it. Quirks required special treatment of the appliqué before and after the injection molding. It was common in this factory for some to play cds. I found myself in a situation with a young nubile girl dancing inches away from me to a song lyric of “l’m gonna ride that baloney all night long”.

One wrong move and I am fired and possibly arrested. I did control myself. I am not a sexual predator. I am a victim of sexual harassment in this situation.
No, you are the victim of your own sexual hangups. You keep finding all kinds of people to blame other than the one who is to blame, you.

May 2013
arkansas
No, you are the victim of your own sexual hangups. You keep finding all kinds of people to blame other than the one who is to blame, you.
What? You don't think that we should all praise webguy for not sexually attacking that evil woman who was obviously trying to lure him into a sexual encounter? Of course she was trying to entice him! What other reason would a young woman have for allowing her body to move in webguys presence? If she didn't 'want him' she would have been wearing a burka or a nuns habit with a sign around her neck apologizing for being female and therefore tempting to men! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

May 2013
arkansas
A few weeks back I had my carpet removed and replaced with wooden floors. The company that did the installation sent two guys over to do the job. One of them was very attractive with a great body. I very much enjoyed watching his muscles ripple beneath his t-shirt and his butt in his jeans when he bent over was world class.

Now, thanks to webguys opening my eyes I'm thinking......'how dare that company send that man over to sexually harass me in my own home!'! I'm outraged. Perhaps I should sue them?

Oct 2010
Colorado
Since I've always been health and fitness-focused, I have never had a liking for women wearing high heels! It's something I've argued with my wife about many times. Especially when you get to an age when you're having joint..especially knee problems, why the hell wear something that deliberately damages the joints and....I can tell you from earlier time when I coached a lot of high school-age runners that were just on the cusp of making it to an elite level, that the first thing to tell the girls was 'get rid of your damn high heels''.........at least until you're completely done with running and competing in track events,' because they cause the hamstrings and other muscle groups to shorten and make stress-injuries more common and more severe.
Amen to that. The foot becomes deformed. Depending on the extent of the deformity, wearing flats or going barefoot can become uncomfortable.

High heels also put that sexy sway in the lumbar spine, and the lower thoracic. The top of the pelvis is unnaturally tilted forward. If the woman then gains belly weight, the sway becomes more pronounced. As a result, the spinal muscles are in 24/7 protective mode. As a masseur, working on those muscles, to relax them, to help ease minor displacements, is really not possible in a single session, or even many sessions.

The downsides don't stop there. With the back swayed, the disks are deformed, and over time the outer portion of the disks become increasingly thin. The nerves that actuate muscles emerge from the spinal cord on the body side. The sensation nerves exit on the outer side, the side getting pinched. Hello sciatica. Hello, bulging or slipped disks. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I know I'm weird, but I don't see a damn thing "sexy" about the posture high heels create anyway. I see a victim of lookism.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Written by Christen Brandt--NYCity. She was wearing a hooded parka that went down to right above her knees, a heavy scarf wrapped around her neck, boots almost up to her knees and leggings--in the subway:
"This is what I was wearing this morning as I made my way through a crowded 34th Street subway station, and a man passing by me said, "Damn, you have some great legs." When I ignored him and kept walking, he turned around to follow me, to get closer, even as I was moving away. "Did you hear me, honey? I said you have nice legs. Damn! Thank you."

It was the "thank you" that got me. As if my 5 inches of legging-covered skin were there for him. Given as a gift wrapped in brown tights. Existing in the world for him to appreciate, or not.
Next time you wonder whether your skirt is too short, next time you ask your teen daughter to change her clothes, or the next time you hear about school dress codes in the news, remember this.
I am in a fucking parka and boots.
And it. doesn't. matter.
All women have these moments. All of us. And yet the world acts as if it's still our problem to fix. Get your shit together, guys.
I, for one, am sick of dealing with it."

Oct 2010
Colorado
The only thing I'll really disagree with you on is the burden of responsibility given to some women who have played the 'golddigger' role and used their looks and even sexuality for material benefit. And that is because we live in a capitalist society that favors aggression, individualism, selfishness, and even ruthlessness. And, if these aren't innately male characteristics, they certainly are character traits that men can and do wield much more successfully than women can!

So, if a woman uses deception, and sexual bartering for her own opportunities for advancement or as more common in the old days...marrying a repulsive, rich old bastard....like a certain one who occupies the White House right now....I don't feel a burning desire to heap scorn upon her and burn her at the stake...cause she's just trying to make her way in a man's world as best she can! And since the vote-blue-no-matter-who caucus has already intruded into this thread to mock and further castigate Donald's social-climbing wife, I can't accept that being heaped out on someone who came out of poverty and had only one option for success....and it wasn't modelling!

In many 'primitive' societies of the past, and also in the former state communist East Bloc nations until the end of the Cold War, one of the distinctive social features that anthropologists and ethnographers took note of was the boldness and bluntness of women. Main reason being that women who live or have lived in cultures where they weren't dependent on men materially, felt more freedom to engage in marriage and other relationships for purely physical and emotional reasons...and therefore the notion of marrying an older man who 'was of means' was unheard of.
According to my wife, the Soviet system encouraged marrying for emotional reasons.

But, it's a firm tradition in Europe in general, a woman marrying the old rich fart, bearing his children. Her having very discrete affairs with a sexually attractive man is also tacitly accepted. Men having discrete affairs is .... it just is.

This is why Europeans were shaking their heads over the whole Clinton fiasco.

Dec 2015
Arizona
A few weeks back I had my carpet removed and replaced with wooden floors. The company that did the installation sent two guys over to do the job. One of them was very attractive with a great body. I very much enjoyed watching his muscles ripple beneath his t-shirt and his butt in his jeans when he bent over was world class.

Now, thanks to webguys opening my eyes I'm thinking......'how dare that company send that man over to sexually harass me in my own home!'! I'm outraged. Perhaps I should sue them?

Cat, you should see our firemen in this little retirement town. Cute as can be--sweet--muscular, etc. Now remember we are talking about a community where the majority of residents are WOMEN (widows)--average age is about 75-80---and what do they LOVE to talk about?? OUR FIREMEN!
The jokes and comments are hilarious: "I feel a heart attack coming on--call 911." "I have a headache--call 911." "I don't have a cat, but if I did, I'd place it in a tree and call 911."
I'm dead serious. Apparently, it's a thrill to see these young, handsome men come to call....no matter what the reason. LOL
What a kick!

Apr 2013
Left coast
Amen to that. The foot becomes deformed. Depending on the extent of the deformity, wearing flats or going barefoot can become uncomfortable.

High heels also put that sexy sway in the lumbar spine, and the lower thoracic. The top of the pelvis is unnaturally tilted forward. If the woman then gains belly weight, the sway becomes more pronounced. As a result, the spinal muscles are in 24/7 protective mode. As a masseur, working on those muscles, to relax them, to help ease minor displacements, is really not possible in a single session, or even many sessions.

The downsides don't stop there. With the back swayed, the disks are deformed, and over time the outer portion of the disks become increasingly thin. The nerves that actuate muscles emerge from the spinal cord on the body side. The sensation nerves exit on the outer side, the side getting pinched. Hello sciatica. Hello, bulging or slipped disks. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I know I'm weird, but I don't see a damn thing "sexy" about the posture high heels create anyway. I see a victim of lookism.
Another thing I have noticed in some women who wear spikes consistently. Yes the legs look good for a while, but the calf muscle retracts and then the smooth shape goes away and a lumpy muscle is there.

Maybe the body builder types like it?

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Colorado
Cat, you should see our firemen in this little retirement town. Cute as can be--sweet--muscular, etc. Now remember we are talking about a community where the majority of residents are WOMEN (widows)--average age is about 75-80---and what do they LOVE to talk about?? OUR FIREMEN!
The jokes and comments are hilarious: "I feel a heart attack coming on--call 911." "I have a headache--call 911." "I don't have a cat, but if I did, I'd place it in a tree and call 911."
I'm dead serious. Apparently, it's a thrill to see these young, handsome men come to call....no matter what the reason. LOL
What a kick!
I gotta say it..... ;)

If one of the women "lost control" and patted one of those charming firemen on let's say his derriere, I'm positive he won't file a sexual assault charge.

Vive la différence, qui?