Women take no respnsibility

Sep 2015
Stage Left
A woman complains about a bad day at work. A male co worker gives her a one armed hug around the shoulders in an attempt to comfort. Result : male is terminated the next day. (This did happen)

Reverse the roles. Does anyone seriously think the result is the same?
does this "male coworker" hug other males who are having a bad day? doubt it. never seen male coworkers hugging lol. i have never hugged a male coworker (unless we were also dating), that is just weird. female coworkers? we hug all the time and its fine. never seen one of them give, or accept, a hug from a male coworker either.

a girl having a bad day at work is not asking for unwanted touch....... :rolleyes:

are you seriously deranged? or do you just hate women?

May 2013
arkansas
A woman complains about a bad day at work. A male co worker gives her a one armed hug around the shoulders in an attempt to comfort. Result : male is terminated the next day. (This did happen)

Reverse the roles. Does anyone seriously think the result is the same?
You need to understand that not everything a woman wears, says or does translates into 'please make physical contact with me'. Not all women enjoy being embraced by every Tom, Dick or Harry on the planet. Nor do we have to tolerate it!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
For some women typical day at the office dress. Short skirt. Open blouse. High heels to draw attention to buttocks. Makeup arrayed to imitate a female at the height of sexual arousal.

I submit corresponding attire for a male might be : no shirt. Tight pants. Thrusting hips.

But there is no possibility of any kind of parity here since it is a biological fact males are more subject to visual stimulus than females.
So, you're secretly a Muslim fundamentalist and believe that women should be covered up so as to not tempt men into carnal relationships or rape???

EDIT: Sorry IT, Sabcat. Tpyed my post before I scrolled down and saw yours. We all made the same point clearly.

Oct 2010
Colorado
I saw this image at this site, Venus, titled "Wear to Work." -- Women~s Workwear | Wear to Work | VENUS

I'm asking for some honesty from us guys here. Just how easy is it for you to sorta ignore her cleavage? I'm talking in person. Is it possible for ya? And, how good are you, or, how good do you think you are, in grabbing a quick, unnoticed peek?

Dec 2018
U.S
It is amazing that men feel this way around gays, but utterly fail to understand that is how women feel every day, every where they go.
women women women and men men and men..

What is the difference between a man who googles eyeballs to another woman other than his own wife and a 'gay', as it is written in the original post?

Nothing. On the 'human living/instinctual level', they both are as wolves seeking to breed. On the terminology level, they are both wanting to be 'happy, oh so very happy'!

If you take a look, in both of these comparisons, the 'males' are the ones being compared first. The males first, then the women. Why? Because males are the 'head' of women. It is the 'males' that can choose to make the 'woman' as a prostitute or as an adulteress.

It is also the male who can discuss 'open relationships' with their 'other' if 'others' are desired within the relationship.

A male who has accepted the agreeance of 'open relationships' is a male who will not get his heart torn apart if his 'other' does other relationships. A male who has not accepted the agreeance of 'open relationships' is a male who will get his heart torn apart if his 'other' does other relationships. Women discuss these sorts of matters among themselves, other women. Rarely do you see them or hear them discussing these matters among 'non females'. It's a 'female thing', to discuss these matters among themselves. And it is the decision of the 'male' in the relationship to keep his heart from being torn or not. It is his decision and hopefully his active keeping of/towards his own heart. Otherwise, why have such non caring males hold caring job positions which require 'care' towards others?

In a 'gay' relationship where both are 'males', they both have the same possibility of having their hearts being torn apart or not. And it is their decision and hopefully their active keeping/doing in doing so, hopefully, for the side of NOT having their hearts torn apart.

Hearts that have been 'torn apart' are often times very 'bitter' towards the world. Bitterness causes the 'good' of the Earth/World to become 'soured'.

Oh.. and not to forget to mention unwanted pregnancies and unwanted transmitted 'viruses'. Getting rid of an unwanted pregnancy is as getting rid of an unwanted virus. Take a pill and hope it will go away... Neither the early trimester fetuses or the viruses might/would really 'suffer'.... but the one(s) that do suffer are the women and the ones who were 'virused'. And some starting at age 14, if not a few years earlier.

So until the non secular entities begin informing the public of these issues and realities, I guess it will be left in the duties of the Church to keep members of the society informed as to the dangers of certain irresponsible living. :)

What is the danger of unfaithful marriage?
What is the danger of 'divorce'?
What is the danger of undisciplining parenting to their children?
What is the danger of non correcting to their own?

etc......

Ask the church. They will rejoice that you are seeking to save life rather than destroy it.

:):):)

Not caring is as 'destroying' silently.

2 separate persons walk into a Church. One asks the pastor, 'what is wrong with me being heterosexual'? The other asks the pastor, 'what is wrong with me being homosexual'?

The pastor opened up a discussion on 'relationship' matters and how both heterosexuals and homosexuals fall into this category in one way or another.

The heterosexual walks away and thinks on how to better his 'relationship lifestyle'. The homosexual has had a profound epiphany and realizes that the world in its current 'way' of things is as a diseased 'dog', rabid.

What is rabies?

Specialty Infectious disease
Symptoms Fever, fear of water, confusion, excessive salivation, hallucinations, trouble sleeping, paralysis, coma[1][2]
Causes Rabies virus and Australian bat lyssavirus[3]
Prevention Rabies vaccine, animal control, rabies immunoglobulin[1]
Prognosis Nearly always death

Rabies - Wikipedia

Soon, they turn from homosexual(s) to homosapien(s); or wise man.

Notice that it is 'homosapien', not feminasapien, (wise woman).

Although 'femina' is part of 'homo' (the humanity) of life
homo noun: man, person, human, fellow, body .. https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/latin-word-for-8175e3c8753aeb1696959f72ede260ebf3ea14c5.html

it is still 'homosapien', man in humanity first, femina in humanity second.

How a 'man' wants to treat a woman, either to make her as an adulteress or as a prostitute or a 'saint' is within his doings while living within and among 'humanity'. Having Christ as the only 'head' of the man enables the man to not need to worry about 'pleasing' the other 'humanity'/mankind but keeping on the path of Uprightness in The Way without needing to be worried about being swayed out of the path. With their 'significant other', 'family', 'others' also in the same 'path' while he 'follows' his Head, Christ (J)esus, to cross the (J)ordan River.

If the 'man' diverts and perverts off from the path, all those that are in suit of him will also follow off the path and become 'lost' in the wilderness. Only until the man averts back onto the original path and reverts back on line in the path, he will be on the road which he was not originally on, the road which he perverted off of.

Diverting off the road is as turning the wheel in the wrong direction.
Perverting off the road is as leaving the road.
Reverting off the new road is as turning the wheel in the right direction.
Averting off the new road is as getting back on the original road.
Reverting on the original road is as getting the wheel in more 'control'.

But humanity all starts on the 'correct' road.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
nirvana
I saw this image at this site, Venus, titled "Wear to Work." -- Women~s Workwear | Wear to Work | VENUS

I'm asking for some honesty from us guys here. Just how easy is it for you to sorta ignore her cleavage? I'm talking in person. Is it possible for ya? And, how good are you, or, how good do you think you are, in grabbing a quick, unnoticed peek?
There is no man I know that could ignore her. That would go totally against the law of nature for the need to reproduce.

It’s a beautiful law. It covers all the bases.