World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God

Nov 2012
Missouri

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God : Space : Science World Report

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
So he believes. That's his choice. A brief Google search doesn't show any proof.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
well there are a few foundations that are offering up rewards upto $1mill he should start calling around

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God : Space : Science World Report
He is a smart guy but not as smart as I am. I use basic Algebra, if A equals B and B equals C then A equals C.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
He also is one of the Weather Channel's pitchmen for Global Warming.....lalalalala.....

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
He also is one of the Weather Channel's pitchmen for Global Warming.....lalalalala.....
What's your point in saying that?
Seriously, I've no idea why you would throw that piece of information into the conversation.

Last edited:
Mar 2010
north east usa
its a Atheism trick
so then can say so there science proves theres no god

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Everyone who can separate fact from fantasy acknowledges an overall warming planet, a realignment of weather patterns, with future trends somewhat difficult to predict. The atmosphere's growing ability to absorb and reradiate energy does portend more powerful weather systems.

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Everyone who can separate fact from fantasy acknowledges an overall warming planet, a realignment of weather patterns, with future trends somewhat difficult to predict. The atmosphere's growing ability to absorb and reradiate energy does portend more powerful weather systems.
Nobody is really arguing that there is not gradual warming....But, it is likely a normal pattern that earth has gone through for eons.....Is it man-made"" ....How much is natural cycle and what part is attributable to man??....or is it simply a hoax to shift money from the wealthier nations to the poorer and enrich people like Al Gore and the Chicago Carbon Exchange on the way..??

You don't trust NeoCons and I don't trust these Global Warming Hucksters..

Reactions: 3 people