World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I will somewhat dispute the last part of your post. Fracking has increased the amount of methane produced, but not really the amount being lost to atmosphere, or at least not significantly. Plus, methane is photochemically oxidized in the atmosphere. Though this of course produces CO2.

Hydrates do not have a liquid form under atmosthere b

But methane is a very large potential problem, just not from fracking. There are huge reservoirs of methane tied up as hydrates in the arctic and antarctic as well as on the ocean floor essentially world-wide. These hydrates become unstable and fall apart, releasing the methane as they are warmed. And it is this feedback mechanism that is particularly scary as the poles and the oceans warm.

Though the methane is oxidized in the atmpsphere, it is a relatively slow process, and this isn't strictly correct but it has an approximate half-life of 10 years. So any sudden influx of methane would have a long lasting effect. [/Soapbox]

Hydrates cause the Bermuda Triangle.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Hydrates cause the Bermuda Triangle.
I saw a documentary on the Usedtobehistory Channel once that claimed that. From what I know about hydrates the claims in the documentary aren't probable.

They had to invoke there having been a major undersea quake/massive landslide to cause the disruption that releases the methane, and anything of that magnitude would be picked up by the USGS sensors.

Mar 2017
US
I had no idea Michio was a proponent of intelligent design cosmology. That's really cool to hear.

Mar 2010
north east usa
oh man how weak
god gave us understanding
and we learn and descover to create..
you weak ninnys.. man made science. god created the knowledge and learning in us.
that scientist beter go get a good drunk.. its the only ratinal thinking to me.
hey....... can he make a code that makes us win the lottery

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You have all witnessed the god emperor in all of his golden glory. Be thankful that you are in this timeline and granted the opportunity to be a part of this greatness.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You have all witnessed the god emperor in all of his golden glory. Be thankful that you are in this timeline and granted the opportunity to be a part of this greatness.
What...The...Fuck?
WHAT "god emperor?"

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
WELL? You going to explain what in the fuck your ranting insanely about or not?B)

Dec 2015
Arizona
WELL? You going to explain what in the fuck your ranting insanely about or not?B)

Shhh, H. Let the child play and then dazzle us with delightful cartoons, meaningless phrases,& adolescent babble. Meanwhile, the adults will chat about the lack of leadership in this country and important stuff like nuclear bombs.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Shhh, H. Let the child play and then dazzle us with delightful cartoons, meaningless phrases,& adolescent babble. Meanwhile, the adults will chat about the lack of leadership in this country and important stuff like nuclear bombs.
Hasn't school started up in most parts of the country? Shouldn't these little snots be in class somewhere? B)

Reactions: 1 person