World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God

Dec 2015
Arizona

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God : Space : Science World Report

Kaku has concluded something---like so many before him. The universe is NO accident. Unfortunately, all the king's horses and all the king's men CAN'T actually prove God's existence. This is all built on physics which practically NO ONE understands--all those particles, dimensions, and tachyons--- but what does Kaku's conclusion actually mean? Does Kaku now believe in God?

Religions like Christianity are based on FAITH--a complete trust or confidence in something akin to air. It must drive scientists crazy--this whole--YOU CAN NOT PROVE IT--thingy....and THAT'S what makes it magnificent. Wondering. Seeking. AND finally finding something that brings such peace--such joy.

God reveals only what we need to know and it starts with: Love one another.

Jul 2016
Alabama
Nobody is really arguing that there is not gradual warming....But, it is likely a normal pattern that earth has gone through for eons.....Is it man-made"" ....How much is natural cycle and what part is attributable to man??....or is it simply a hoax to shift money from the wealthier nations to the poorer and enrich people like Al Gore and the Chicago Carbon Exchange on the way..??

You don't trust NeoCons and I don't trust these Global Warming Hucksters..
HUH, the earths air conditioner may have the capacity to cool man down, has it ever been tested before? Heck that big band equator running round it's middle and those cold places on the top and bottom of the earth, masses of water and air circulating all the time...........humans know what humans know "right now"........I can remember when a car was larger than life.....:grin:

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I&T Today: You recently made a lot of headlines with your discoveries regarding the possible existence of a higher intelligence. Could you explain what you found?

Michio Kaku: There is a website that quoted me incorrectly. That’s one of the drawbacks of being in a public sphere: sometimes you get quoted incorrectly. And the reference I saw said that I said that you can prove the existence of God. My point of view is different. My own point of view is that you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God.
https://innotechtoday.com/michio-kaku-clears-god-discovery/

OOOOPS, nevermind....

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2016
Alabama

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence Of God : Space : Science World Report
I agree with Michio Kaku....beyond that, a rock cannot make a bird sing....

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
HUH, the earths air conditioner may have the capacity to cool man down, has it ever been tested before? Heck that big band equator running round it's middle and those cold places on the top and bottom of the earth, masses of water and air circulating all the time...........humans know what humans know "right now"........I can remember when a car was larger than life.....:grin:
The earth's air conditioner is being tested, has been tested, will continue being tested as long as humans continue adding carbon to the atmosphere. For a good long while, carbon will continue being added, with the peak of human carbon-adding not yet experienced.

Presently, big craters are opening up across Siberia and the continental shelf waters of the Arctic and northwestern Pacific, craters caused by sudden methane release. The amount of methane trapped in the permafrost is enormous. Enormous releases of methane may have played a precipitating role in the worst of the Earth's five great extinctions.

In that extinction, geologic releases of methane were accompanied by bacteria that spread radically, bacteria that released methane. About 90 percent of all species disappeared.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The earth's air conditioner is being tested, has been tested, will continue being tested as long as humans continue adding carbon to the atmosphere. For a good long while, carbon will continue being added, with the peak of human carbon-adding not yet experienced.

Presently, big craters are opening up across Siberia and the continental shelf waters of the Arctic and northwestern Pacific, craters caused by sudden methane release. The amount of methane trapped in the permafrost is enormous. Enormous releases of methane may have played a precipitating role in the worst of the Earth's five great extinctions.

In that extinction, geologic releases of methane were accompanied by bacteria that spread radically, bacteria that released methane. About 90 percent of all species disappeared.
The Earths thermostat is suppose to be warm at this time. There will come a time for the thermostat to be turned down again... .. if the climate DOES NOT CHANGE the all life on earth dies.