Would the Normal People Here Take a Moment and Sign This Petition ...

May 2018
none
No, it's not, Lee. Just google it up and you can order one and be shooting fags on your tv by the weekend.
Yes it is indeed satire according to the people on the site itself:

DISCLAIMER:
DUE TO VARIOUS FALSE NEWS PIECES SURROUNDING JESUS STRIKES BACK JUDGEMENT DAY (JSB: JD) RECENTLY (AS A RESULT OF “INTERNET MEMES”, MISINFORMATION, AND “FAKE NEWS” STORIES), IT HAS BECOME NECESSARY TO EXPLAIN BELOW WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. JSB JD IS A SATIRICAL PARODY. THIS CANNOT BE EMPHASIZED ENOUGH. JSB JD IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT, TESTAMENT OR PROPAGANDA. JSB: JD SATIRIZES POLITICAL CULTURE NOT THROUGH DIRECT DIALOGUE OR HUMOROUS SPEECH, BUT BY ALLOWING THE PLAYER TO PLAY FROM THE VIEWPOINT OF A COLLECTION OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS REPRESENTING SATIRICAL, “STRAW-MAN” DEPICTIONS OF POLITICAL CULTURE.

PLEASE NOTE THAT JSB: JD IS A SATIRICAL P-A-R-O-D-Y SATIRIZING MODERN POLITICAL CULTURE AS A WHOLE AND IN IT’S ENTIRETY. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY “FAKE NEWS” STORIES SURROUNDING JESUS STRIKES BACK: JUDGEMENT DAY IN THE PAST – ALL WITHOUT MERIT OR CREDIT AND BASED COMPLETELY OFF OF FAKE NEWS AND “INTERNET MEMES”. JSB: JD IS SATIRICAL HUMOR, AND IS NOT A GAME WHICH FEATURES SIMULATED VIOLENCE AGAINST ANYONE BASED ON ANY IMMUTABLE CHARACTERISTIC (SUCH AS GENDER, RACE, RELIGION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, ETC) WHATSOEVER (SEE BELOW FOR FULL CLARIFICATION ON THIS MATTER). WE CANNOT STRESS THIS MATTER ENOUGH, AND SINCE SUCH CLAIMS ARE ENTIRELY FALSE AND WITHOUT MERIT, WE ASK THAT ALL WHO READ THIS STOP IN FURTHER SPREADING SUCH FALSEHOOD. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT THE ABOVE EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS!

THE WEBSITE “JESUSSTRIKESBACK.COM”, THE VIDEO GAME JESUS STRIKES BACK: JUDGEMENT DAY ALONGSIDE ALL INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME, AND ALL ASSOCIATED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, COMPANIES AND PARTNERS DO NOT:
I) ENGAGE IN, ENCOURAGE, PROMOTE OR CELEBRATE UNLAWFUL VIOLENCE OR PHYSICAL HARM TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY
II) ENGAGE IN, ENCOURAGE, PROMOTE OR CELEBRATE UNLAWFUL VIOLENCE TOWARD ANY GROUP BASED ON RACE, RELIGION, DISABILITY, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR ANY OTHER IMMUTABLE CHARACTERISTIC
Jesus Strikes Back - Clown World War

Like I said, a little research goes a long way. It's very obvious once you go to the website.

Last edited:
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Yes it is indeed satire according to the people on the site itself:

Jesus Strikes Back - Clown World War

Like I said, a little research goes a long way. It's very obvious once you go to the website.
yes, yes, yes - I've seen all that

sorry

I'm actually shocked you think this is okay

do you for ONE SECOND believe it would be acceptable - and that it wouldn't be the news' top story - if they were shooting black people - or Jews - or any other minority that doesn't have their legal protections being threatened by the government every day?

Sorry - that dumb ass disclaimer which keeps them from being sued by anybody whose children are killed by the people who think this game is training exercise doesn't do it for me. If it's enough for you, so be it.

Reactions: imaginethat
May 2018
none
yes, yes, yes - I've seen all that

sorry

I'm actually shocked you think this is okay

do you for ONE SECOND believe it would be acceptable - and that it wouldn't be the news' top story - if they were shooting black people - or Jews - or any other minority that doesn't have their legal protections being threatened by the government every day?

Sorry - that dumb ass disclaimer which keeps them from being sued by anybody whose children are killed by the people who think this game is training exercise doesn't do it for me. If it's enough for you, so be it.
Ever see an old John Waters movie? Do you think those are unacceptable too? Do you think John Waters thinks all lesbians are thieves who threaten doctors for sex change operations? Do you think John Waters believes that drag queens are all murderous thugs who should be executed in the electric chair? Seriously? No, probably not.

Tristan, seriously- intent matters. This game is intended to be satire. If you read the opening page it's pretty obvious.

This is an example of a real problem:

Tennessee detective's church sermon calls for execution of LGBTQ people

Last edited:
May 2019
USA
I don't do petitions and I do not get upset by other people doing extreme things generally. That said, I think there is an argument that it would be better not to ban the game (not that a ban would be legal), because at least you could use its distribution to figure out who the hardcore nazis are.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Ever see an old John Waters movie? Do you think those are unacceptable too? Do you think John Waters thinks all lesbians are thieves who threaten doctors for sex change operations? Do you think John Waters believes that drag queens are all murderous thugs who should be executed in the electric chair? Seriously? No, probably not.

Tristan, seriously- intent matters. This game is intended to be satire. If you read the opening page it's pretty obvious.

This is an example of a real problem:

Tennessee detective's church sermon calls for execution of LGBTQ people
It is not even REMOTELY comparable to a John Waters' movie. That's absurd.

Like I say - if you think it's okay that this kind of thing is out there as training ground for kids to get skilled at slaughtering gay people - fine - it's certainly your right to be all for it. I find it repellent.

And it's NOT satire. It's a vicious hateful game that has a disclaimer added to it so that the company doesn't get sued. You fall for shit like that?! NOT TO MENTION - the intent doesn't matter. It's dangerous and harmful. LSD was invented with the best of intentions - you think we should give it to any kid that wants it?

Feb 2019
here and there
Ban “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” video game
View attachment 4092

Recently an announcement has been made that a video game called “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” will be release by jesusstrikesback.com.

The aim of the game is to choose 1 out of many characters (e.g. : Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin and Jair Bolsonaro) and shoot and kill LGBTQ people. Not only are the creators of this game proud Nazis, but they have clearly never read the Bible also, yet they put Jesus Christ as the poster boy for this Alt-Right mess.

The aim of this petition is to ban this game and stop the creators from spreading false messages about Christianity and the LGBTQ community.

Link to sign the petition: Sign the Petition
I was going to sign but you insist only on normal people signing the petition.

It's your loss.