Would the Normal People Here Take a Moment and Sign This Petition ...

May 2018
none
It is not even REMOTELY comparable to a John Waters' movie. That's absurd.
Of course it is. It's very much comparable, and I gave you examples as to why. Some people could easily look at his early work and use it as justification for saying gay people are evil. Desperate Living alone could give them tons of ammo, not to mention Female Trouble or Pink Flamingos.

Like I say - if you think it's okay that this kind of thing is out there as training ground for kids to get skilled at slaughtering gay people - fine - it's certainly your right to be all for it. I find it repellent.
That's not the intent. As soon as I went to the site itself, it was immediately clear it was satire. I'm neither for or against it. It's just a silly game. Don't put words in my mouth.

And it's NOT satire. It's a vicious hateful game that has a disclaimer added to it so that the company doesn't get sued. You fall for shit like that?! NOT TO MENTION - the intent doesn't matter. It's dangerous and harmful. LSD was invented with the best of intentions - you think we should give it to any kid that wants it?
The site clearly states what its intent is. Of course intent matters. Anything created can be abused. Look at the Bible, for just one example. I'd say intent matters there, but it has also been used to commit the worst atrocities.

As far as LSD goes, I did it a lot in college. I never had one bad experience. I was in a band at the time and wrote some of my best songs while on it. It should indeed be legal, IMO and treated like alcohol (and in many states marijuana) is now. For some people it is indeed not a good idea. But that choice should be left to individuals.

Last edited:
Jul 2015
chicago
Ban “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” video game
View attachment 4092

Recently an announcement has been made that a video game called “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” will be release by jesusstrikesback.com.

The aim of the game is to choose 1 out of many characters (e.g. : Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin and Jair Bolsonaro) and shoot and kill LGBTQ people. Not only are the creators of this game proud Nazis, but they have clearly never read the Bible also, yet they put Jesus Christ as the poster boy for this Alt-Right mess.

The aim of this petition is to ban this game and stop the creators from spreading false messages about Christianity and the LGBTQ community.

Link to sign the petition: Sign the Petition
Clearly this is a lefty creation again trying to link Donald Trump to Nazis and shit. Its political propaganda from the Left.

Feb 2018
Oregon
Clearly this is a lefty creation again trying to link Donald Trump to Nazis and shit. Its political propaganda from the Left.
Nah! It's just a question of who would be most likely to want to wipe out LGBTQ citizens.

Nov 2005
California
Nah. Its supposed to make conservatives look bad. Obviously.
I guess that's a convenient position to have when you ignore the vitriol coming from some right-wing extremist elements.
Just pretend it's coming from the left... :rolleyes:

Are you in such serious denial that you refuse to acknowledge that such hatred exists from extremist elements on the right?
Note: I am NOT saying that they epitomize the right.
I am NOT saying that they are a large portion of the right.
I am just saying that there are some people on the right (like there are some people on the left) who have serious hatred issues.

Sep 2019
NYC
Ban “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” video game
View attachment 4092

Recently an announcement has been made that a video game called “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” will be release by jesusstrikesback.com.

The aim of the game is to choose 1 out of many characters (e.g. : Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin and Jair Bolsonaro) and shoot and kill LGBTQ people. Not only are the creators of this game proud Nazis, but they have clearly never read the Bible also, yet they put Jesus Christ as the poster boy for this Alt-Right mess.

The aim of this petition is to ban this game and stop the creators from spreading false messages about Christianity and the LGBTQ community.

Link to sign the petition: Sign the Petition

Fuck them, but don't act like a fascist to fight fascist. This silly game won't go anywhere and the more attention you give it, that's what they want.

We enjoy freedom of speech in this country, if these jackasses want to present themselves this way it's thier right, and our right to rightly mock the shit out of them.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
LOL - why was this year-and-a-half-old thread dug up and resurrected? LOL - somebody must have been re-e-e-a-lly bored.

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
I am reminded of the Muslim issue with cartoons......silly persecution complex over stuff that deserves to be called out.