Would the Normal People Here Take a Moment and Sign This Petition ...

Feb 2018
Oregon
LOL - why was this year-and-a-half-old thread dug up and resurrected? LOL - somebody must have been re-e-e-a-lly bored.
Yeahwell, remember also that this forum is not very active. I don't usually find many Alerts waiting for me. And you?

Plus, if we decide we want to comment on some issue that isn't being discussed today, we are supposed to look for any threads that already exist dealing with that issue so as to avoid proliferating threads. With low forum activity, that could easily result in the resurrection of an old thread.

Reactions: tristanrobin
Oct 2019
USA
Ban “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” video game
View attachment 4092

Recently an announcement has been made that a video game called “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” will be release by jesusstrikesback.com.

The aim of the game is to choose 1 out of many characters (e.g. : Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin and Jair Bolsonaro) and shoot and kill LGBTQ people. Not only are the creators of this game proud Nazis, but they have clearly never read the Bible also, yet they put Jesus Christ as the poster boy for this Alt-Right mess.

The aim of this petition is to ban this game and stop the creators from spreading false messages about Christianity and the LGBTQ community.

Link to sign the petition: Sign the Petition
Who would play a stupid game like that; it's probably just trolling or satire? Ignore it is my advice.

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
Ban “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” video game
View attachment 4092

Recently an announcement has been made that a video game called “Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day” will be release by jesusstrikesback.com.

The aim of the game is to choose 1 out of many characters (e.g. : Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Vladimir Putin and Jair Bolsonaro) and shoot and kill LGBTQ people. Not only are the creators of this game proud Nazis, but they have clearly never read the Bible also, yet they put Jesus Christ as the poster boy for this Alt-Right mess.

The aim of this petition is to ban this game and stop the creators from spreading false messages about Christianity and the LGBTQ community.

Link to sign the petition: Sign the Petition
What other personal decisions would you like to make for me? I'm SURE you're much smarter than I am. I'll wait...

Feb 2018
Oregon
What other personal decisions would you like to make for me? I'm SURE you're much smarter than I am. I'll wait...
1) WHAT "personal decision"? 2) How did he make a decision for you? Sheesh It appears your next statement is probably correct.

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
1) WHAT "personal decision"? 2) How did he make a decision for you? Sheesh It appears your next statement is probably correct.
Really? OK, I hated Fords when I lived there. But I didn't interfere with your right to buy and drive one. You'd take the game off the market? Why can't I play?

offensive flag.jpg

Feb 2014
Oregon
There is freedom of speech. You can "legitimize" any position you want. Just as long as you don't actively condone illegal activity.
I define moral as a matter of cause and effect. Based on Greek philosophy if the outcome is good, something is moral, but if if it causes harm it is immoral and any civilization that toleratates immorality will self destuct. I don't believe freedom of speech is the freedom to say anything one wants to say, but that freedom ends when it hurts others and is destructive. Allowing our society to sink to its lowest level, certainly is not how to defend it.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Really? OK, I hated Fords when I lived there. But I didn't interfere with your right to buy and drive one. You'd take the game off the market? Why can't I play?
View attachment 7738
You're kind of a wackjob looney tunes, aren't you? So glad you've joined us.

You are seriously comparing a brand name automobile with a child's game promoting the slaughter of a minority law-abiding community because of bigotry? Seriously?

You need your effing meds adjusted.

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
You're kind of a wackjob looney tunes, aren't you? So glad you've joined us.

You are seriously comparing a brand name automobile with a child's game promoting the slaughter of a minority law-abiding community because of bigotry? Seriously?

You need your effing meds adjusted.

It's a GAME. How about your country pushing "patriotism" in your schools then sending your kids overseas to die so bankers can profit? That's OK, right? Games and movies have always been violent. It exists. Not everyone who disagrees with you or denies your talent for making personal decisions for others is a whack job. We're smarter than you and better human beings.

asshole.jpg