Y'all excuse me- I have to go watch the grass grow so I can have an intellectual, unbiased, conversation

Sep 2019
Texas
I'll check back in later- when I do I'd like to see the list of what Democrats have done to protect Liberty- or, for the *opposition* LOL, what have Republicans done to protect Liberty?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I'll check back in later- when I do I'd like to see the list of what Democrats have done to protect Liberty- or, for the *opposition* LOL, what have Republicans done to protect Liberty?
They've kept the Dems from their continuing efforts to defile it.

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
Attempting to begin discussion with attack is counterproductive at the very least...trolling in actuality. Do not bother checking back as you will not enjoy the results.

Reactions: foundit66
Sep 2019
Texas
Attempting to begin discussion with attack is counterproductive at the very least...trolling in actuality. Do not bother checking back as you will not enjoy the results.
I will enjoy the results- they will prove the point I've made quite often-

Nov 2005
California
It's also counter-productive to try to assign others homework when there is no actual argument (based on evidence) presented.

He has a point, when every debate boils down to "you trumpanzee" it's gets old.
While I have never seen an actual debate "BOIL DOWN TO 'you trumpanzee'", I have seen such comments thrown out there in addition to points being made.
On the flip side, I have seen people whose sole responses to points are comments whining about how it's just "Trump hate", while completely ignoring the argument made.

I will enjoy the results- they will prove the point I've made quite often-
People not responding to your demands proves a point to you?
:rolleyes: