You can want it both ways but you can't have it both ways.

When someone who wants open borders sounds so concerned about Coronavirus spreading.

• I want open borders and Corona.

• I don't want corona but do want open borders.

• I don't want open border but do want Corona.

• I want closed borders and Corona

• I want closed border and no Corona.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 2018
Toronto
Right now it is worldwide neither way. All borders are closed and there is Corona virus everywhere, regardless of popular wishes.

Reactions: se7en
Jun 2018
Toronto
Yep. Trade is of course flowing. Non-essential travel is forbidden, which is a very good thing. Travel is why we are in this situation mostly.

Feb 2020
Kalifornia
I want No Corona virus, and want Guest Visas.

Guest Visa applicants would be tested (with IR thermometer) for COVID-19 before being issued their Guest Visa.

Temperature above 98.6°F? Sorry Pedro. No Guest Visa for you. Come back in a month or so.

I'd like a Corona beer, though. with a wedge of lime, please. :beer:

Reactions: imaginethat

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Have we closed of Canada?
Yes. Essential travel is still allowed, which includes business. But no tourism, medical tourism or one other category I don't remember. Canada and the US conferred on it for a few days before coming up with the mutually agreed to list. Numbers of crossings under these constraint has plummeted.

Edit, I remember now, shopping was the other exclusion. A bunch of my neighbors are angry, they regularly drive their gas guzzlers down to fill up on cheap gas. They can't do that anymore.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Yes. Essential travel is still allowed, which includes business. But no tourism, medical tourism or one other category I don't remember. Canada and the US conferred on it for a few days before coming up with the mutually agreed to list. Numbers of crossings under these constraint has plummeted.

Edit, I remember now, shopping was the other exclusion. A bunch of my neighbors are angry, they regularly drive their gas guzzlers down to fill up on cheap gas. They can't do that anymore.
I was being sarcastic because his location said Toronto. Are you Canadian? Canada is similar to America but without the freedoms. Canadians sound and look like Americans but their country is very different.

My most respected Canadians are Sgt. Preston and Yukon King

Last edited:

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I was being sarcastic because his location said Toronto. Are you Canadian? Canada is similar to America but without the freedoms. Canadians sound and look like Americans but their country is very different.

My most respected Canadians are Sgt. Preston and Yukon King
That makes sense. You do seem to live in the land of fiction.

Feb 2020
Thx
When someone who wants open borders sounds so concerned about Coronavirus spreading.
Ha i hadnt actually thought of that. It is a kind of moral dilemma.
Not gonna lie part of me really wants to drop this little turd on a few overly self rightous folks i know just to revel in the awkwardness.
Probably just keep it till they give me a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk