you dont need a gun

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Okay next time a person comes at you with a knife, remember you don't need a gun.

Matthew Shepherd would be alive today if he ONLY had a gun. He would not have been tied to a fence and beaten to death.
If 1 of 2 people (Principle or Counselor) at Sandy Hook had a gun not one child would have died
If 1 coach at Parkland Highschool in Florida had a gun a school shooting could have been prevented.

Thanks to Good Guys with a Gun 800,000 to 2,500,000 crimes PER YEAR are stopped in progress.

Thanks to Police with Guns 10-15,000 more are stopped in progress.

Cato Institute study says armed citizens prevent thousands of crimes

How many crimes were stopped by a gun

TWO and a HALF MILLION
violent criminals are are stopped each year by armed citizens. Of the 2,500,000 annual self-defense cases using guns, more than 7.7% (192,500) are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse. (Source: Dr Gary Kleck of Florida State University Department of Criminology)

Woman armed with a gun stopped 97% of all rapes attempts.

78% of unarmed women COULD NOT stop a rape attempt

(Source: Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, Rape Victimization in 26 American Cities , U.S. Department of Justice)

The rate of defensive gun use is six times that of criminal gun use. (Source: Shall issue: the new wave of concealed handgun permit laws, Clayton Cramer, David Kopel, Independence Institute Issue Paper.)

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Okay next time a person comes at you with a knife, remember you don't need a gun.

Matthew Shepherd would be alive today if he ONLY had a gun. He would not have been tied to a fence and beaten to death.
If 1 of 2 people (Principle or Counselor) at Sandy Hook had a gun not one child would have died
If 1 coach at Parkland Highschool in Florida had a gun a school shooting could have been prevented.

Thanks to Good Guys with a Gun 800,000 to 2,500,000 crimes PER YEAR are stopped in progress.

TWO and a HALF MILLION
violent criminals are are stopped each year by armed citizens. Of the 2,500,000 annual self-defense cases using guns, more than 7.7% (192,500) are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse. (Source: Dr Gary Kleck of Florida State University Department of Criminology)

(Source: Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, Rape Victimization in 26 American Cities , U.S. Department of Justice)

The rate of defensive gun use is six times that of criminal gun use. (Source: Shall issue: the new wave of concealed handgun permit laws, Clayton Cramer, David Kopel, Independence Institute Issue Paper.)
the last ime that happened? i had a bottle of mace a licensed weapon i can still hear the screames, the knife was dropped security arrived, the riony was i was almost arested for emptying the bottle in his face, till the crazy kicked out the windows in the police care and they had to call a van, and i did have a permit... a tazer some mace you dont have to kill

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

TWO and a HALF MILLION

86 year old Ma Pitts was a pistol packing mama in Middle Georgia. She owned The Orbit, a rowdy saloon and when she brought her pistol out with a shaking hand waving it around, everybody ducked.

Apr 2016
Shady Dale, GA
the last ime that happened? i had a bottle of mace a licensed weapon i can still hear the screames, the knife was dropped security arrived, the riony was i was almost arested for emptying the bottle in his face, till the crazy kicked out the windows in the police care and they had to call a van, and i did have a permit... a tazer some mace you dont have to kill
Take away the risk of death and criminals will be bolder. They aren’t worried about following rules. They are just wanting to take what’s yours. It’s already an armed robbery, it could be a homicide.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk