you dont need a gun

Apr 2013
Left coast
Law, in my opinion, is not supposed to protect us from ourselves; it is supposed to protect us from each other. Along the same line, I don't believe that corporations should impede on individual rights. Corporations should not be allowed to poison the water or air supply and we should have a right to know what we are eating.

A corporation is a business. A business is designed to make money not make responsible decisions for environment and workers. So yes, we need to regulate corporations.
But some person getting mad and shooting me is OK?

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Oh... I should probably tell you that I personally don't own a gun. I am a strong supporter of the right of responsible adults to make their own choice on whether or not they choose to own them.

With the attacks on the second amendment I am considering getting one as a show of support. I just haven't found one that I'm comfortable firing because of arthritis.

So much for the 'gun nut' comment.
There is no rule that says you have to get a hand cannon or even a handgun. I would suggest something like a Henry .22 rifle. You now own a light, no kick, easy to fire and very pleasing firearm to look at. A bit pricey but if taken care of and not shot a bunch will probably not lose a lot of value in the short term and may very well hold more value in the long.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
no, i dont need a gun.
Bill Sands needs a gun. Him and Lee have decided they will start identifying Nazi's and kill them. I mean they could use a knife but that is so messy. I have cut the throat on a few deer, its never pretty. The thrashing, and bellowing and the blood squirting out of control. Oh well, its up to them how they decide to go on a killing spree in the name of saving the Democracy, that they want, as long as the Democracy agrees with them that is.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Bill Sands needs a gun. Him and Lee have decided they will start identifying Nazi's and kill them. I mean they could use a knife but that is so messy. I have cut the throat on a few deer, its never pretty. The thrashing, and bellowing and the blood squirting out of control. Oh well, its up to them how they decide to go on a killing spree in the name of saving the Democracy, that they want, as long as the Democracy agrees with them that is.
I think that they want to use the governments guns to take away the guns of the people first.

Nov 2012
Chicago
Getting mad at you is fine. Shooting, stabbing or beating you violates your rights.

What on earth would make you think that I believe that shooting a person out of anger is ok?
RNG has an agenda, it's to disagree with anyone whom he suspects might be a Republican or a Conservative. He just likes to argue.:rolleyes: