You whiners got Trump elected!

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
I think that people are fed up with rights being extended to anyone who claims to be weird shit such as "transgendered and identify as being black." I also think the rainbow lights on the White House when national gay marriage rights were passed Infuriated a lot of people. It doesn't take a huge study to figure out why Donald Trump was elected our good president.

Jul 2019
Georgia
yes there are a lot of bigots in this country, and yes they were motivated by hatred for people who are different

but thank you for reminding me of one of the most beautiful days I've seen in America in a while

Nov 2005
California

Repubs could have chosen any of the 2016 Repub candidates to change policies to your preferences. The fact that Repubs chose Trump is 100% on them.

Or maybe the party of personal responsibility was just a joke all along and others are responsible for your choices?

May 2019
USA

Repubs could have chosen any of the 2016 Repub candidates to change policies to your preferences. The fact that Repubs chose Trump is 100% on them.

Or maybe the party of personal responsibility was just a joke all along and others are responsible for your choices?
Is that the same Joy Reid who laughed at Ann Coulter when Ann predicted Trump would be the GOP nominee?
Is that the same Joy Reid who did all the anti-gay ranting on a blog?

Reactions: Sabcat and Jimgorn

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL

Perfect! This illustrates my point very nicely.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Well, you have to admit that Ann Coulter is the most sexy woman on the planet!
not at all,

I mean I wouldn't turn her down if she was naked in front of me begging for it but, but no

she's sexy in her younger pictures at Dead shows, but then she had to open her dumb mouth and talk about how she yelled out requests for "Pride of Cucamonga" at every show. It's not a bad song, but come on.

Also if she was a Deadhead at one point, that lends me to believe her whole act is an act, which is even worse than her actually believing the stuff she spews.

~~~~
has anyone ever read the story about the liberal journalist who got it on with Ann Coulter? It's graphic, and I think it's made-up but it's hilarious either way.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
If there are people who think the leader of our nation - the person who influences our economy, foreign relations, military operations, Supreme Court appointees, environmental regulations, banking regulations, and the general emotional state of the nation as a whole - should be decided upon by the colors of the lights on the front of the White House for one night, they are truly the most ignorant and deplorable people on the face of the earth.

NoteToSelf.jpg

Reactions: foundit66 and se7en